THE BROWNS BOARD

and....obamao regime threatens to intervene in the election, if they suspect russia...

calfoxwc

oh, that's just great. Right after Trump wins...

the left is setting the stage for keeping power, no matter what they have to

resort to.

Keeping in mind... obamao telling illegals it is okay to vote.... this gov is complete corrupt.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/11/04/u-s-government-hackers-threaten-to-intervene-in-election-over-russia-suspicions/

you kow the old saying ..."give a leftist democrat (oxymoron these days) an inch, and they will take a mile"...

the pres can't create law. But by exec order, he can tweak it...

and that is exactly why the dems demand "common sense" gun control, and obamao

can happily tweak it into what they would NEVER have gotten passed in Congress.

Big, serious, trouble.

Do u read ur own links cal? They threatened to hit russia if russia tries to fuck with the election. Why would u have a problem with that? Or are u ok with russia manipulating our elections?

World war 3 with Russia because they may have hacked the dnc and exposed their corruption?

Yes I have a problem with going to war with a nuclear power even if they exposed corruption in the United States

Ww3 is a bit hystrionic. Cyber war though, let them fight. Remember russia and china have been pilfering americsn business intellectual property for years. Company i work for had their shit thiefed by a chinese competitor years ago that cost thrm dearly, nearly shut them down. Alot of blue collar manufacturing jobs right here in oh were lost because of it

Do u read ur own links cal? They threatened to hit russia if russia tries to fuck with the election. Why would u have a problem with that? Or are u ok with russia manipulating our elections?

A. If Russia successfully screwed with our election, what do you think obamao would do?

accept the results of a russia damaged election if Trump wins? What would hitting Russia do? Start a retaliatory response from

Russia over our retaliatory response, and go ahead and accept the outcome of a false free election?

I hear them bringing up the possibility in the media, as a prelude to not accepting the results at all if Trump won, because

the stakes are ten miles high - they have to win, or they lose all the corupt hacks they have put in place.

It's Pastorius on a large, electronic scale.

History News Network | Vladimir Putin: History Man?
historynewsnetwork.org/article/158989
Apr 12, 2015 - The authors write: “Vladimir Putin is a self-designated student of history. He claims it was his favorite subject in school, and he remains an avid ...

Ww3 is a bit hystrionic. Cyber war though, let them fight. Remember russia and china have been pilfering americsn business intellectual property for years. Company i work for had their shit thiefed by a chinese competitor years ago that cost thrm dearly, nearly shut them down. Alot of blue collar manufacturing jobs right here in oh were lost because of it

The US is more guilty than any other country in the world when it comes to cyber warfare.

We've been caught spying on our closest allies...

The US is more guilty than any other country in the world when it comes to cyber warfare.

We've been caught spying on our closest allies...

preaching to the choir mate, and we were fucking off the same long before computers were invented. I've been saying that for years here. But now that some foreign meddling is perhaps intervening on a particular candidates behalf...now it's cool a foreign country is doing this? I agree if anyone had it coming it's the U.S. But careful that sword runs two ways. Trump wins this time but doesn't do what his master Putin wants..what then?

preaching to the choir mate, and we were fucking off the same long before computers were invented. I've been saying that for years here. But now that some foreign meddling is perhaps intervening on a particular candidates behalf...now it's cool a foreign country is doing this? I agree if anyone had it coming it's the U.S. But careful that sword runs two ways. Trump wins this time but doesn't do what his master Putin wants..what then?

1) we don't even know it was Russia, whistleblower sounds more plausible. Podesta had an abc123 password so it wouldn't take a genius to figure that out

2) Russian interference isn't affecting our election - people's own words/emails/activity is affecting the election.

If Russia was actively hacking voting machines or paying government officials, I'd call that interference. Soros is the one with the voting machine ties though...

Archived