THE BROWNS BOARD

So where will we finish this year ?

BrownIndian

We know the Browns Schedule. We know the Browns Draft Picks. Let us predict where the Browns will finish this year.

Im expecting us to finish : 9 - 7

Sun 9/13 Minnesota 1:00 pm: Win - Vikings QB issues gonna catch up again

Sun 9/20 at Denver 4:15 pm: Win - Josh McDaniels still got to work out his defense and new QB

Sun 9/27 at Baltimore 1:00 pm: Loss - Home game for the Ravens

Sun 10/4 Cincinnati 1:00 pm: Win - no gaga over Maualuga

Sun 10/11 at Buffalo 1:00 pm: Loss - Expect a close game and TO impact

Sun 10/18 at Pittsburgh 1:00 pm Loss - They still are the danger men

Sun 10/25 Green Bay 1:00 pm Win - Sure they are stronger but coming of a Steelers game the mood will be aggressive

Sun 11/1 at Chicago 1:00 pm Loss - nuff said :-(

bye

Mon 11/16 Baltimore 8:30 pm Win - This time vengeance is ours

Sun 11/22 at Detroit 1:00 pm Win - The may have a new logo but it is still the old team

Sun 11/29 at Cincinnati 1:00 pm Win - bunghooooooliooooo

Sun 12/6 San Diego 4:05 pm Loss - They are still playoff materials

Thu 12/10 Pittsburgh 8:20 pm Loss - Im just being pessemistic

Sun 12/20 at Kansas City 1:00 pm Win - Pioli gonna realize that life without Belly-check aint all that easy

Sun 12/27 Oakland 1:00 pm Win - The real question is will Tom Cable still be in charge till now

Sun 1/3 Jacksonville 1:00 pm Loss- expect the jaguars to bounce back though this will be close

We know the Browns Schedule. We know the Browns Draft Picks. Let us predict where the Browns will finish this year.

Im expecting us to finish : 9 - 7

Sun 9/13 Minnesota 1:00 pm: Win - Vikings QB issues gonna catch up again

Sun 9/20 at Denver 4:15 pm: Win - Josh McDaniels still got to work out his defense and new QB

Sun 9/27 at Baltimore 1:00 pm: Loss - Home game for the Ravens

Sun 10/4 Cincinnati 1:00 pm: Win - no gaga over Maualuga

Sun 10/11 at Buffalo 1:00 pm: Loss - Expect a close game and TO impact

Sun 10/18 at Pittsburgh 1:00 pm Loss - They still are the danger men

Sun 10/25 Green Bay 1:00 pm Win - Sure they are stronger but coming of a Steelers game the mood will be aggressive

Sun 11/1 at Chicago 1:00 pm Loss - nuff said :-(

bye

Mon 11/16 Baltimore 8:30 pm Win - This time vengeance is ours

Sun 11/22 at Detroit 1:00 pm Win - The may have a new logo but it is still the old team

Sun 11/29 at Cincinnati 1:00 pm Win - bunghooooooliooooo

Sun 12/6 San Diego 4:05 pm Loss - They are still playoff materials

Thu 12/10 Pittsburgh 8:20 pm Loss - Im just being pessemistic

Sun 12/20 at Kansas City 1:00 pm Win - Pioli gonna realize that life without Belly-check aint all that easy

Sun 12/27 Oakland 1:00 pm Win - The real question is will Tom Cable still be in charge till now

Sun 1/3 Jacksonville 1:00 pm Loss- expect the jaguars to bounce back though this will be close

This is an easy one...I'll just do the wins cuz it won't take long.

Wins

Cinn at home

Detroit Away

Oakland at home

That's it...

Ill catch you after I've watched some of camp and the first preseason game.

I anticipate a few more roster changes based on the draft. Some cuts and some additions. Let's see who they look at after teams purge their rosters for June 1st cuts. I could see them adding a veteran OLB and maybe a RB.

7-8-1

We're going to tie SD (1973 flashback), I think we should at least split with the NFC North, and probably go 2-4 in our own division. That means we have 3 other wins coming...probably in these games-Oakland, Jax, KC or Buffalo.

Yeah, I won a $200 office pool in 1989 when I had them at 9-6-1....always hope for a tie :)

As for my prediction...well I think we can all agree it's really early for these things, but I'll do it for fun anyway.

I can see us anywhere between 6-10 and 11-5. We have a really easy schedule and I think our offensive line will really maul people this year, thus us putting up decent points every week.

It depends on injuries and how the ball bounces for us.

Your braver than me for this time of year. To predict now requires a 6 game cushion for accuracy--5-11 to 11-5

Sun 9/13 Minnesota 1:00 pm: Win - We have some great DB's look for a pick 6 FTW!

Sun 9/20 at Denver 4:15 pm: Win - Well.... Who do they have on offense? BM? You need a QB.

Sun 9/27 at Baltimore 1:00 pm: Win- We play well against the Ravens for some reason......

Sun 10/4 Cincinnati 1:00 pm: Loss- With the addtion of Maualuga, new OL, Carson Palmer, Ocho Cinco, they have become a threat again.

Sun 10/11 at Buffalo 1:00 pm: Win - I believe without their star RB, they cant set up the playaction.

Sun 10/18 at Pittsburgh 1:00 pm Loss - Pitts at home is nearly impossible.

Sun 10/25 Green Bay 1:00 pm Loss- Aaron Rogers, and the addition of CLay Martthews will seal our casket.

Sun 11/1 at Chicago 1:00 pm Loss - I dont think, thei Offense will be good as advertised, but I do think that their defense still is.

bye

Mon 11/16 Baltimore 8:30 pm Win - Once again, we barely beat baltimore

Sun 11/22 at Detroit 1:00 pm Win - Bmac welcomes Stafford to the NFL, Pick 6

Sun 11/29 at Cincinnati 1:00 pm Loss - Once again I think Cinci will be VERY good this year

Sun 12/6 San Diego 4:05 pm Win - BQ will be coming into his own, and will want to show Rivers how its done.

Thu 12/10 Pittsburgh 8:20 pm Win - We ball on primetime, and we will be bloodthirsty for revenge, Quinn FTW!

Sun 12/20 at Kansas City 1:00 pm Win - Yeah, this team is just waay too vanilla.

Sun 12/27 Oakland 1:00 pm Win - Still a disaster

Sun 1/3 Jacksonville 1:00 pm Loss- Their runningback core will tear us a new one. 10-6

Playoffs

Superbowl

We all have to realize that every single year is its own beast. Teams that suck one year, can be amazing the next. I think that Cinci made some good descisions in the draft and that they also have alot of players comiong off injuries, and a Young defense that was ranked 12th in the league last year. Cason Palmer will light it up this year.

I also think that Baltimore and Pittsburgs age will begin to catch up with them. They think their on top, and they are gonna be underestimating the other teams in their own division. We always seem to play well in the spotlight on prime time games.

What Im saying is, you cant look at last year to predict what will happen this year.

the only games i care about are the division games, especially if we play spoiler to someone. we play everyone semi early and PIT on 12-10 so there's little chance of that. to crush the Burgh on primetime would defiinitely be Christmas early, and a win at Balt on MNF would have a lasting effect on me as well. a nice goal would be to get to a point where a win over the Steel wouldn't be such a huge deal, but more like a celebration, winning over a rival. they've really bored us out w/ these past 11 straight.

after year three i'll get more critical and expect this team to never do worse than 8-8 again.

so they have two full years to get on track, but i'll give them wiggle room for injuries, if they weren't preventable.

for now i just want to beat the Steelers twice, and if we take all 6.....i don't care if we win a single other game.

sorry BI, these days i'm too superstitious to make a W/L prediction.

As for my prediction...well I think we can all agree it's really early for these things, but I'll do it for fun anyway.

I can see us anywhere between 6-10 and 11-5. We have a really easy schedule and I think our offensive line will really maul people this year, thus us putting up decent points every week.

It depends on injuries and how the ball bounces for us.

And you say I'm good for a laugh.......BWAAAHHAAAHHAAA!!!!!!!

3 and 13 DUDE!!!

Archived