THE BROWNS BOARD

Early voting in North Carolina signals a big Trump win there

bbedward

Early voting is officially over in NC. I can't find many articles that share the numbers, but this is what I have found:

2016: 3 million votes cast

40% of registered Republicans voted early.

32% of registered Independent voted early

40%of registered Democratic People's Republic voted early

http://wlos.com/news/local/early-voting-comes-to-an-end

Here's the 2012: 2.7 Million votes

32% Republicans

48% Democratic People's Republic

http://www.politico.com/story/2012/11/early-voting-results-2012-083176

---

Copy pasted from someone else

Trump wins independents in NC by 8%++ in polling too

And theres no way to know how registered republicans are voting this year so this a completely moot point.

Conversely, the latino vote is already breaking records for turnout. Here in FL they are literally having to turn early voters in this group away because lines are so long. This group is a lot more fair to say as not voting for senor trump.

And theres no way to know how registered republicans are voting this year so this a completely moot point.

Conversely, the latino vote is already breaking records for turnout. Here in FL they are literally having to turn early voters in this group away because lines are so long. This group is a lot more fair to say as not voting for senor trump.

Based on polls dems and reps are pretty much voting for their party's candidate. It's about the same 85%+ for both

Yes, I just love graphs with no explanation of where they got their data that was clearly made in excel from a source who calls himself a deplorable Trump supporter. Oh yes, how I could deny that proof!

Idk but you did anyway

(It's the LA Times tracking poll)

Archived