THE BROWNS BOARD

Prediction professor’ who called Trump’s win has new prediction: Trump will be impeached

jbluhm86

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/11/11/prediction-professor-who-called-trumps-big-win-also-made-another-forecast-trump-will-be-impeached/

"I'm going to make another prediction, he said. This one is not based on a system; it's just my gut. They don't want Trump as president, because they can't control him. He's unpredictable. They'd love to have Pence - an absolutely down-the-line, conservative, controllable Republican. And I'm quite certain Trump will give someone grounds for impeachment, either by doing something that endangers national security or because it helps his pocketbook.

If any President gets impeached it will be Trump. Hillary's campaign and the media made him out to be some sort of monster I wouldn't be surprised. Obama and Hillbilly deserved impeachment but skated out of it and even got caught lying and still came out unscathed.

My Wife and I were guests to our friend's kids' grade school, for their Veterans Day program.

We went last yr, they were so excited for us to go again. All the veterans were asked to stand up and

say what service, when, etc. And when the kid's choir sings "American Tears"... I don't know how

anybody might not get a little choked up. A beautiful, patriotic program.

the guest speaker was a Lt. Colonel - she grew up a student at that school. Man, there must have

been a hundred veterans or more - representitives from all services, all decades. The guest speaker

was outstanding - she had pictures of herself and classmates from her days at that same old school -

the kids were really listening.

It's so much an honor to see all those veterans be a part of that Veterans Day program at one time.

From the early 50's, to present day. The highest honor goes out to all veterans today.

My Wife and I were guests to our friend's kids' grade school, for their Veterans Day program.

We went last yr, they were so excited for us to go again. All the veterans were asked to stand up and

say what service, when, etc. And when the kid's choir sings "American Tears"... I don't know how

anybody might not get a little choked up. A beautiful, patriotic program.

the guest speaker was a Lt. Colonel - she grew up a student at that school. Man, there must have

been a hundred veterans or more - representitives from all services, all decades. The guest speaker

was outstanding - she had pictures of herself and classmates from her days at that same old school -

the kids were really listening.

It's so much an honor to see all those veterans be a part of that Veterans Day program at one time.

From the early 50's, to present day. The highest honor goes out to all veterans today.

Thank you for your service. Also you the man for sitting with a bunch of screaming brat kids. The last one I went to it was a Christmas music concert and one of my grandkids was playing the drums. After his solo deal or whatever it was I did the mic drop exit. Memories of having to sit in a gym with screaming kids while the boys played basketball got to me.

I sound horrible I know but I just can't deal with it. My wife gets mad at me for being this way. Now as the kids got older and played high school basketball I enjoyed it but the younger year teams were atrocious.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/11/11/prediction-professor-who-called-trumps-big-win-also-made-another-forecast-trump-will-be-impeached/

"I'm going to make another prediction, he said. This one is not based on a system; it's just my gut. They don't want Trump as president, because they can't control him. He's unpredictable. They'd love to have Pence - an absolutely down-the-line, conservative, controllable Republican. And I'm quite certain Trump will give someone grounds for impeachment, either by doing something that endangers national security or because it helps his pocketbook.

His 'gut' feeling. Kind of like faith?

I'll tell you, One Post - this auditorium was packed, and all the kids sitting with their veterans, and the kids

onstage, behaved like they were already adults. They were impressive - they really did appreciate veterans,

our Flag.... you could hear a pin drop from their quietness - I wish every school in America could be like that.

Man, watching/listening to all those kids sing "American Tears" was really awesome.

These kids honestly understood every single sentence - that's 40-50 kids on stage.

In case anyone has never heard this song... the kids in the school..sang it just as perfectly and beautifully

as this video - and the solos were by...some of the kids.

about the song:

https://www.musick8.com/html/current_tune.php?numbering=61&songorder=3

If any President gets impeached it will be Trump. Hillary's campaign and the media made him out to be some sort of monster I wouldn't be surprised. Obama and Hillbilly deserved impeachment but skated out of it and even got caught lying and still came out unscathed.

Why did Obama deserve to be impeached?

If the Republicans lose the House and Senate in 2018 you can bet some dirty work will be underway.

Hopefully the FBI and the justice department will be as willing to cover for him as they are now for Obama and Hillary.

WSS

So only the Dems could create "dirty work". Impossible for the Reps to do anything?

Thank you for your service. Also you the man for sitting with a bunch of screaming brat kids. The last one I went to it was a Christmas music concert and one of my grandkids was playing the drums. After his solo deal or whatever it was I did the mic drop exit. Memories of having to sit in a gym with screaming kids while the boys played basketball got to me.

I sound horrible I know but I just can't deal with it. My wife gets mad at me for being this way. Now as the kids got older and played high school basketball I enjoyed it but the younger year teams were atrocious.

Stuart

Cal talks about a beautiful event and you respond with a rant about screaming kids?

I'll tell you, One Post - this auditorium was packed, and all the kids sitting with their veterans, and the kids

onstage, behaved like they were already adults. They were impressive - they really did appreciate veterans,

our Flag.... you could hear a pin drop from their quietness - I wish every school in America could be like that.

Man, watching/listening to all those kids sing "American Tears" was really awesome.

These kids honestly understood every single sentence - that's 40-50 kids on stage.

In case anyone has never heard this song... the kids in the school..sang it just as perfectly and beautifully

as this video - and the solos were by...some of the kids.

about the song:

https://www.musick8.com/html/current_tune.php?numbering=61&songorder=3

Very cool.

Archived