THE BROWNS BOARD

The Trump difference?

OldBrownsFan

I am so used to republicans taking a beating not only in the liberal media but also in the entertainment industry. The favorite whipping boy of both has always been republicans. Trump seems to be breaking the mold.

WATCH: Wanda Sykes Gets Booed off Stage of Boston Show After Anti-Trump Remarks

Comedienne Wanda Sykes probably thought an audience in Boston was a safe space for anti-Trump rhetoric. Unfortunately, she thought wrong.

According to the Boston Herald, the set ended so badly for Sykes that she walked off stage showing the middle finger to the people in the audience after finishing her set, all to a cascade of boos.

http://conservativetribune.com/liberal-comedian-trump-rant/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=janbrewer&utm_content=2016-11-14&utm_campaign=manualpost

People don't give him enough credit for that. He's a billionaire that's lived mostly in a pent house in NY covered in gold - and also in palm beach at a club where the initiation fee is $100,000.

Yet somehow he managed to understand the issues of everyday Americans and earn their vote over Hillary.

People don't give him enough credit for that. He's a billionaire that's lived mostly in a pent house in NY covered in gold - and also in palm beach at a club where the initiation fee is $100,000.

Yet somehow he managed to understand the issues of everyday Americans and earn their vote over Hillary.

Well he has been around enough construction workers. They were volunteers because he didn't pay them but he was around them.

He was the anti hillary vote. Please settle down with this he's a man of the peeple crap. He was fixin to get the beating of his life until anthony fucking weenis somehow managed to get his joo beak back into the national spotlight. But.........it proved alot of shit about hillary so i dunno. I never want to hear about the clintons or weeners ever fucking again

If she weaved it into material then I am sure the crowd would have at least tolerated it. If you aren't funny at a comedy show, you will get heckled.

Leary poked fun at both candidates and got laughs.

Nick DiPaolo joked about mutilating Hillary Clinton and liberals in general (he's a conservative), he got booed.

Wanda Sykes pretty much just called Trump all the buzzwords, got booed.

People wanted to see a comedy show instead of a bunch of celebrities ranting about their political opinions.

He was the anti hillary vote. Please settle down with this he's a man of the peeple crap. He was fixin to get the beating of his life until anthony fucking weenis somehow managed to get his joo beak back into the national spotlight. But.........it proved alot of shit about hillary so i dunno. I never want to hear about the clintons or weeners ever fucking again

The fact that he killed it in the rust belt had a lot to do with his message rather than anti-Hillary.

If the anti-Hillary vote alone was strong enough to flip states that have been blue since the 80s, it would have been enough to flip VA, NH, and CO at least too.

And the anti-Hillary vote/anti-Trump vote was likely a wash.

Leary poked fun at both candidates and got laughs.

Nick DiPaolo joked about mutilating Hillary Clinton and liberals in general (he's a conservative), he got booed.

Wanda Sykes pretty much just called Trump all the buzzwords, got booed.

People wanted to see a comedy show instead of a bunch of celebrities ranting about their political opinions.

DiPaolo is one of my favorites.

Anthony Weiner had nothing to do with it. Hillary was never going to win middle america.

Archived