THE BROWNS BOARD

rep caught using his own email server....

Clevfan4life

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/despite-uproar-ncarolina-governor-rivals-use-private-email/ar-AAl6lI0?li=BBnb7Kz

"In response to the AP requests, aides for McCrory and Cooper said they culled the private messages for information that the law allows to be withheld or requires kept secret. It's impossible to know how much communication they have withheld."

Really? Is this not exactly why everyone was all lathered up aboit hillary? So now that the reps control the white house and senate am i to presume this behavior will now be perfectly acceptable and reasonable? Especially then tje expunging of emails and the providing of laundered and sanitized email records? Is this all ok now?

let's see, cleavage, higardly was secretary of state - had national security classified information

on her private server.

idiot.

A gov doesn't have that information at all.

Here's the thing about Hillary. We have no idea that huge number of emails proved or disproved that she was actively asking for money in return 4 preferential treatment available through the United States state department. There may have been there may not have been. Just like there may have been incriminated evidence on the erased portion of Nixon's White House tapes. But knowing that these emails we're going to be looked at in an investigation she made the choice to not only destroy them but to make sure they could never be retrieved.

If there was no malfeasance involved the worst they could have shown would have been a little bit of irresponsible Behavior, maybe even just a mistake. It's the destruction of evidence that makes it seem otherwise.

WSS

You're such a whiny bitch

Hillary setup a private server to avoid FOIA and probably other criminal deeds evidenced by the 33,000 deleted after the Congress issued a preservation request

This isn't at the same level as Hillary's misdeeds, but it doesn't mean that both can't be wrong

Same thing as when Hillary's team tried to throw Colin Powell under the bus.

What other people do doesn't make Hillary any less wrong.

What other people do doesn't make Hillary any less wrong.

Now find me where I even hinted at that. Go on I'll sit here and wait. Now in the meantime, yes technically it's not the same being a governor and sec of state. But ur all morons if u think corruption at the state level is somehow irrelevant. In fact decisions that governors make have much more immediate impact on people living there. What Hillary did had little to no immediate consequences for us because of what a sec of st deals with. We're small time ngrs, she's the fucking zeta cartel in comparison.

As usual the dumb ngrs here jump and bite.....it's a good fishing hole this place. Whenever I need confirmation of blatant hypocrisy down ideological lines boy, I know where they practically hop into ur boat

Archived