THE BROWNS BOARD

This Week in the AFC North

Zombo

Hey, maybe we just have higher standards here.
In acting like inbred jerks?.. Stooler fans top the list hands down..Now go back to the slime pit . fat ass you crawled out of..

It's not inbreeding. They are the result of anal pregnancy. I know it's supposed to be impossible to get knocked up through sodomy but when you try to talk or rationalize with a stool fan, It becomes very obvious that they are living proof that anal sex can result in pregnancy. So sad.

Did I say Tomlin sucked? No, and unlike a lot of Steeler fans (whether you know this or not) who routinely call for his head, I'm cool with him being coach. What I said was, he's just not as GREAT as some fans and the fawning sports media make him out to be, relative to his super-high praise -- the very definition of "overrated."

Yeah, he's so "great" you pick him to lose every week. Ha ha. Look I know you don't see that many Steeler games, so here's some of the stuff you miss. The host of dumb red-flag challenges. The poor excuse for clock management. The HORRIBLE record against teams under .500. Read on:

http://www.rantsports.com/nfl/2014/11/10/pittsburgh-steelers-stink-against-losing-teams/

7-11 isn't just a place to get milk and lottery tickets. It's Mike Tomlin's record against losing teams since 2012. It's the main reason the Steelers make the playoffs but play the first round. If you think that's just because of personnel, you're wrong. Tomlin was dropping games to losers even when Polamalu and Porter were still around. Most any other owners would've likely canned him by now for that kind of junk.

His QB has to be the one to call out guys for constant stupid celebration penalties. Coach is too down with the boyz to do that. Tomlin's next win will be his 100th, I doubt he ever does anywhere near that without Ben. Send him over to Cleveland, see how many games he wins.

Sure, he's done a great job of pulling teams together and finishing the REGULAR season strong. But check that playoff record since his last Super Bowl appearance.

Hey, maybe we just have higher standards here.

Maybe you're just stupid.

So when you're good it's "the Steelers" and when you're bad it's "Tomlin" ... Are you for real?

Zombo

Maybe you're just stupid.

So when you're good it's "the Steelers" and when you're bad it's "Tomlin" ... Are you for real?

Zombo

Weak. You were further ahead by not replying.

That line of thinking is common and has been aimed at many teams and their coaches...When the browns were going to AFC championship games it was "the browns woof woof", but when thy lost it was "Marty ball" or whining about Martys "prevent from winning defense".

Weak. You were further ahead by not replying.

That line of thinking is common and has been aimed at many teams and their coaches...When the browns were going to AFC championship games it was "the browns woof woof", but when thy lost it was "Marty ball" or whining about Martys "prevent from winning defense".

There were a couple idiots like you that thought that way.

The vast majority of us were grateful for what Marty did for the Franchise and regretted when he left.

We knew we were right when we fell on our face with Bud Carson and Marty went on to turn around KC and SD ... Don't think he ever had a losing season.

Not everyone can win the Super Bowl ... But Tomlin can.

Zombo

There were a couple idiots like you that thought that way.

The vast majority of us were grateful for what Marty did for the Franchise and regretted when he left.

We knew we were right when we fell on our face with Bud Carson and Marty went on to turn around KC and SD ... Don't think he ever had a losing season.

Not everyone can win the Super Bowl ... But Tomlin can.

Zombo

A couple? LOL..more like a lot, including radio and TV sports talkers. "Marty ball" was so commonly discussed and scrutinized it made its way to Wikepedia. So let go of the denial you're in.

Of course you were grateful. I bet most that criticized Marty were also grateful that he did what he did, as I am of Tomlin taking the Steelers to 2 Super Bowls...regardless, no coach nor player is above scrutiny.

The beauty and the fun of being a fan is having the right to be a homer like you or to scrutinize, to each his own. Its a fuckin game.

You atop your perch of superiority and a few others have this twisted view that if you criticize you're not a "true fan". Thats total bullshit.

A couple? LOL..more like a lot, including radio and TV sports talkers. "Marty ball" was so commonly discussed and scrutinized it made its way to Wikepedia. So let go of the denial you're in.

Of course you were grateful. I bet most that criticized Marty were also grateful that he did what he did, as I am of Tomlin taking the Steelers to 2 Super Bowls...regardless, no coach nor player is above scrutiny.

The beauty and the fun of being a fan is having the right to be a homer like you or to scrutinize, to each his own. Its a fuckin game.

You atop your perch of superiority and a few others have this twisted view that if you criticize you're not a "true fan". Thats total bullshit.

Ummm ... You've never seen me criticize the Browns? Who's in denial?

Maybe this "Great Zomboni" thing is the only thing you read over here and you think it's real. In that case 1) you're even dumber than I think and 2) I'm doing my job really well.

Let me make this real simple for you: I think you're an idiot for saying things like "Tomlin" has a losing record against the softer teams ... But when they win the Big games, that's not Tomlin, that's Ben and all of your wonderful talent.

He's a terrific coach. You're just going to have to live with that.

Z

Z, did you notice how quiet it was around here a couple weeks ago when a certain team was in the throes of a 4-game losing streak?

Z, did you notice how quiet it was around here a couple weeks ago when a certain team was in the throes of a 4-game losing streak?

Ya, but that was before "Tomlin" stopped losing and "The Steelers" started winning.

Here is how those hillbillies read the schedule:

Sep 12 @ Washington ................................... Steelers 38 Redskins 16
Sep 18 vs Cincinnati .......................................Steelers 24 Bengals 16
Sep 25 @ Philadelphia.................................... Eagles 34 Tomlin 3
Oct 2 vs Kansas City .......................................Steelers 43 Chiefs 14
Oct 9 vs NY Jets ..............................................Steelers 31 Jets 13
Oct 16 @ Miami ..............................................Dolphins 30 Tomlin 15
Oct 23 vs New England .................................. Patriots 27 Tomlin 16
Nov 6 @ Baltimore ......................................... Ravens 21 Tomlin 14
Nov 13 vs Dallas .............................................Cowboys 35 Tomlin 30
Nov 20 @ Cleveland .......................................Steelers 24 Browns 9
Nov 24 @ Indianapolis ....................................Steelers 28 Colts 7
Dec 4 vs NY Giants .........................................Steelers 24 Giants 14

Ya, but that was before "Tomlin" stopped losing and "The Steelers" started winning.

Here is how those hillbillies read the schedule:

Sep 12 @ Washington ................................... Steelers 38 Redskins 16
Sep 18 vs Cincinnati .......................................Steelers 24 Bengals 16
Sep 25 @ Philadelphia.................................... Eagles 34 Tomlin 3
Oct 2 vs Kansas City .......................................Steelers 43 Chiefs 14
Oct 9 vs NY Jets ..............................................Steelers 31 Jets 13
Oct 16 @ Miami ..............................................Dolphins 30 Tomlin 15
Oct 23 vs New England .................................. Patriots 27 Tomlin 16
Nov 6 @ Baltimore ......................................... Ravens 21 Tomlin 14
Nov 13 vs Dallas .............................................Cowboys 35 Tomlin 30
Nov 20 @ Cleveland .......................................Steelers 24 Browns 9
Nov 24 @ Indianapolis ....................................Steelers 28 Colts 7
Dec 4 vs NY Giants .........................................Steelers 24 Giants 14

By all means Steelers. Fire Tomlin. But don't worry, you would never have to face him as the coach of another NFL team. No other team would want to hire him with his record.

You guys are fucking idiots.

You've never had a losing season with Tomlin.

Win more? He's 99-57 with a Super Bowl ring and and two AFC Championships.

Your defensive talent has been lacking for three straight years now. That's what stops you from being better.

​That's not on the coaching, it's on personnel.

Your coach has proven he is a champion and so has your quarterback. Everyone knows you have great weapons in Bell and Brown. You need some shoring up in other places.

If you had the defensive talent of Minnesota, Seattle ... even the Ravens, you would be Super Bowl favorites.

You don't.

And you have no answer if Ben goes down, which he does frequently.

I suppose that is Tomlin's fault too.

Zombo

I havent been posting much here but wanted to respond. I dont want to be including in the "you guys" category when it comes to Tomlin. Hes a fantastic coach that would have a job the next day if the Rooney's were dumb enough to pull his position plug. Blaming him to the degree he gets blamed is spoiled rotten bs from a fan base that hates to lose. Love Tomlin, the Steelers just need to stay healthy.

I havent been posting much here but wanted to respond. I dont want to be including in the "you guys" category when it comes to Tomlin. Hes a fantastic coach that would have a job the next day if the Rooney's were dumb enough to pull his position plug. Blaming him to the degree he gets blamed is spoiled rotten bs from a fan base that hates to lose. Love Tomlin, the Steelers just need to stay healthy.

Oh fuck look who it is.

oh, bs. Tomlin is an egg-sucking loser as a human being. as in, he's the squealer coach.

he inherited a lot of talent, condones cheapshots and tripping opposing players with his own feet. whoopadeedoo.

how stupid.

Alrighty then. The Vag speaks the truth.

Everything ok over here just waiting for a win. How's everything with you?

Busy, opening our store on the 3rd with lots to button up before we are ready to open. Happy to see the Steelers putting it together on both sides of the ball and marveling at Sidney Crosby. Oh and hoping the Pirates didnt tradr McCutchen. :)

Archived