THE BROWNS BOARD

Kirk Cousins

LondonBrown

Are the Skins going to pay him or should we do so and use the rest of our picks on bulding through the draft as planned. Developing QB's isn't exactly our biggest asset...

He's good enough that the Redskins will pay him. Har- no way he'll sign with the Browns as a FA.

Guess I'm wondering day they haven't paid him already ?

They didn't pay him last year because he only had one 'good' season in the NFL, so they tagged him. After the season they'll see how they've done and go from there.

Cousins hit somewhat of a rough patch this year, but has responded well. He also throws a gorgeous a play-action bomb. We had a chance to get him a while back, but didn't want to part with a second rounder (that's the rumor anyway). Washington will have NO choice but to pay him now.

Guess I'm wondering day they haven't paid him already ?

I'm pretty sure Cousins said once the season started there would be no negotiations until it was over. Doesn't mean his agent is not "talking' to the WSH GM, but I doubt Kirk is involved.

I'd bet on a deal being done fairly soon after WSH's season is over... weeks before draft day.

I'm pretty sure Cousins said once the season started there would be no negotiations until it was over. Doesn't mean his agent is not "talking' to the WSH GM, but I doubt Kirk is involved.

I'd bet on a deal being done fairly soon after WSH's season is over... weeks before draft day.

We do know that Kirk and the GM have communicated.

The conversatione went "How do you like me now ... "

JN1_8723.jpg?uuid=yCsVJq-nEea8LRmz11nP5w

... at least he left off the word "Bitch".

Archived