THE BROWNS BOARD

Chicago and the Trump sign

Westside Steve

So today on Facebook one of the hard-core liberals posted a story about the city of Chicago taking down and honorary sign that had Donald Trump's name on it. As if that was some great victory for the butthurt Hillary gang.

I was thinking Chicago? F****** Chicago that Shining Beacon of goodness and purity?

Or Chicago the gang violence and murder capital of the United States?

;)

WSS

So today on Facebook one of the hard-core liberals posted a story about the city of Chicago taking down and honorary sign that had Donald Trump's name on it. As if that was some great victory for the butthurt Hillary gang.

I was thinking Chicago? F****** Chicago that Shining Beacon of goodness and purity?

Or Chicago the gang violence and murder capital of the United States?

;)

WSS

We Illinoisians hate Chicago. Chicago dictates our elected government due to the numbers and we hate it. I dont know if you know this Steve but Il. is broke and it's Chicago breaking us. I wish we could divid in two states and watch Chicago burn down; again.

The reason they said they took them down is because of the "caricature" Trump painted of Chicago during the campaign - that they're overrun with violent crime. I mean they only have what - 400 people shot per month?

Oh, and of course he's raycis

---

And Chicago's worse this year compared to last year.

In August they had ~500 homicides and ~2900 shootings, which matched their total for all of 2015.

Archived