THE BROWNS BOARD

Speaking of fake news

Westside Steve

I've posted all sorts of articles by experts, woodypeckerhead.

]

How many times did we track ur sources back to Exxon or some other energy conglomerate? I'm sorry those are almost literally the only people who share ur narrative but people who've made billions off fossil fuels have a vested interest in keeping the gravy flowing so to speak.

If these climate scientists were in it for the money they'd come out with reports supporting the energy sectors interests.....do you not understand how much money they'd get from companies like Exxon?

The corporate oligarchy needs as many dividing points as possible. As long as the populace believes there is a genuine difference between the right and the left, the sham can continue as scheduled. the climate change discussion is no different. Obama talks about how important the environment is, and then signs the TPP. That's not to say that climate change isn't real, it's to say that nothing will be done about it unless it makes sense from a money standpoint. The "people before profit" narrative that's crammed down our throats is a fairy tale.

Why is solar activity and solar cycles so rarely talked about in discussions of climate change? If there is "less" solar activity, then I doubt mankind could create enough activity to warm things up, if CO2 and other greenhouse gases worked as advertised....

baloney. If they looked at the correlation between climate and solar activity...

they wouldn't go all stupidass over mmgw "here, let us make you pay a fine for cows farting,

thermostat up too high, running a gas engine, traveling by car, and let us give billions overseas

to poor countries in redistribu....er....we mean, to help with...global warming."

Why is solar activity and solar cycles so rarely talked about in discussions of climate change? If there is "less" solar activity, then I doubt mankind could create enough activity to warm things up, if CO2 and other greenhouse gases worked as advertised....

The sun is currently in a down cycle and the planet is getting warmer, if it helps?

It's obviously not just solar activity cycles, but other naturally occurring things like el nino/la nina cycles will have an effect on the yearly average. You can look at the historical temperature fluctuations and see that with a pretty decent correlation/confidence.

Then there are longer term environmental and solar trends that will equally have an effect on the temperature.

ok credit where it's due, that's the greatest thing i've ever seen. The comments are equally as good..." I don't understand why it gives birth after being hit in the head with a brick..." "So it will teach kids if they're hit n th head w a brick, an old man looking baby will come out their private and bite their boob off, and it will fall off roll down the street squirting milk and the baby will turn black.....yep sounds about right for American education system! lmao"

Archived