THE BROWNS BOARD

RIP John Glenn

DieHardBrownsFan

An amazing native of Ohio who had the right stuff.

RIP and God's speed John Glenn.

My Son, Ben, had the honor of meeting him when Glenn & his wife visited Muskingum, where he & she both studied. He was a good man & a great American.

RIP John Glenn.

Mike

My Father-in-law's sister used to stay at Glenn's home for a while when she was attending Muskingum. Mrs. Glenn attended

his sister's funeral years ago.

“I guess the question I'm asked the most often is: "When you were sitting in that capsule listening to the count-down, how did you feel?" Well, the answer to that one is easy. I felt exactly how you would feel if you were getting ready to launch and knew you were sitting on top of two million parts -- all built by the lowest bidder on a government contract.” - John Glenn

“I guess the question I'm asked the most often is: "When you were sitting in that capsule listening to the count-down, how did you feel?" Well, the answer to that one is easy. I felt exactly how you would feel if you were getting ready to launch and knew you were sitting on top of two million parts -- all built by the lowest bidder on a government contract.” - John Glenn

Fuck you hillbilly southern ohio dick sucking cum guzzler!

You've been reported.

Doesn't matter to me. If so, you only prove my point that you're a rat. This was a supposed to be a thread where we give respect to John Glenn, a great American, but you decided to turn it into a shitpost instead. You talk so much shit to everyone else and then run and cry to the admins when someone gives it right back to you. For shame. If I get thrown in the penalty box for calling your bullshit for what it is, so be it.

Archived