THE BROWNS BOARD

Cleveland... we have a PED sighting...

Tour2ma

Yes, we knew about Bailey... and thought he was facing a 4-game sit. So something must have gone his way to only get 2-games.

I wouldn't chuck him just yet. At LG in the preseason he actually looked pretty good. of course that was against 2nd stringers.

If next TC he falls victim to a numbers pinch so be it, but I would not send him packing now.

exactly no reason to get rid of him he add's decent depth

Mud, I know you well enough to know this season is killing you, I wasn't being serious. I know you want nothing more than for the browns to win, and win now, and you want to see this front office be the one to bring it all together because if not, it means another two years at least of treading water.

I know there are times where I'm sitting watching RG3 being like 'yep, obviously he scrambles, gets sacked, or throws a massive incompletion, I knew it, told you so' but there's no sense of smug satisfaction.

I do however think Tour is right about one thing - you need a hug my friend. And I'm hoping that hug comes in a 6'5", 260lb body with a penchant for poetry and making good tackles look like Cam Erving and Oniel Cousins had a Retarded baby together, and is delivered in late April.

Mud, I know you well enough to know this season is killing you, I wasn't being serious. I know you want nothing more than for the browns to win, and win now, and you want to see this front office be the one to bring it all together because if not, it means another two years at least of treading water.

I know there are times where I'm sitting watching RG3 being like 'yep, obviously he scrambles, gets sacked, or throws a massive incompletion, I knew it, told you so' but there's no sense of smug satisfaction.

I do however think Tour is right about one thing - you need a hug my friend. And I'm hoping that hug comes in a 6'5", 260lb body with a penchant for poetry and making good tackles look like Cam Erving and Oniel Cousins had a Retard baby together, and is delivered in late April.

Thanks man....appreciate it......def dont hate them.....just...keep.....snapping.....

And I am ready for that hug.....was ready last year too and it never came.....so this draft better be a good one......fingers crossed

and if I get that poetic defender.....Im good......they can draft all the WR's they want(not really...but yeah)

and here I thought we had gotten rid of all the "bad type" players and now had a team of only "good type" players......

Im also now seeing some cracks in the whole "team" thing, with Pryor and Coleman starting to point fingers at their teammates..

Not good.....Im surprised Hue doesnt just break down and start crying.....oh wait.....never mind......

PED's are simply a part of the game plain and simple. They are used by the "good" and "bad"guys. This I am 100% sure of well beyond hear say. Without PED use from college on the league would look like the 50s still.

I get it.....just a little jab cause I keep hearing how we've eliminated all the bad guys and only have good guys now.....so no more suspensions and stuff like we dealt with previously(except we have more guys suspended now, than weve ever had....3)

And I am ready for that hug.....was ready last year too and it never came.....so this draft better be a good one......fingers crossed

Crawl before you walk... walk before you hug...

Archived