THE BROWNS BOARD

This is the kind of transparency I expected out of a Trump presidency

VaporTrail

I haven't been on much in the past couple of weeks, but I wanted to point out this example of Trump calling out our country's hypocrisy when it comes to foreign affairs. Also, why the hell is it a bad thing that he has a backbone when it comes to dealing with China. I'm also glad that his twitter account is circumventing the mainstream media, and that every single station is reporting his twitter on the hour. This is exactly the kind of kick in ass I wanted to send to the powers that be with my vote.

dv-31friederichsen-2-web.jpg

Except that its the establishmentbrepublicans that are most upset with his foreign policy ideas. He's def not in the reagan camp when it comes to that, he's more pragmatic libertarian. I too wasvtaken aback by china being miffed by him talking to taiwan. Im frankly tired of the chinese. Their treatment of tibet speaks for itself. And taiwan? Why the fuck do they keep caring so much to this day. Its a tiny island started by kai chek. Let them be already. Had china been more pragmatic over the decades and had a working friendly relationship with taiwan, the taiwanese may have already decided to join them.

Archived