THE BROWNS BOARD

Last hope of the butthurt

Westside Steve

If something like this does go down, the entire election needs to be done over....not fucking install fucking HRC. That's fucking civil war and rightfully so. Until i hear these emails were doctored, basically the russians did us kind of a solid but obviously they have their own agenda. Which "should" worry people who voted for Trump. Putin has zero intentions of "really" being friends with the U.S....so i'm still curious as to what difference he sees in Trump vs Clinton. Cause Trumps own pick for NSA chief wrote a book saying we're already at war with China, Russia, North Korea...and he threw in some out of the way countries like Nicaragua and Venezuela. Whatever I think the guy is a straight kookster and Trump needs his own head examined for picking a guy like that. I just don't see what Russia really had to gain with a Trump presidency...unless they know something about Trump that we don't and they're just waiting to drop it.

Russia didn't hack the actual election, the DNC and Hillary corruption was exposed via hacks.

And podestas emails had a password of like podedta1234 or something - didn't exactly take a super pro Russian hacker to break in.

Hillary had such a negative perception before any emails were released too, don't think it made much of a difference in the end. Trump won with the rust belt which would have voted for any candidate that campaigned on NAFTA being shitty and what not.

Yeah if you read what i write carefully than you'll understand that "just" the hacking of the DNC does not warrant removing Trump. If those emails were doctored in anyway than yes, time for a mulligan but frankly without Hillary. Again, if she's complaining about the emails being released...and not the actual content of the email..than fuck her and fuck the democrats that aren't acknowledging the content of those emails. She has no business ever being in public office again in any way..not even mayor.

In February 2016 he was named political director of Bros4Hillary, a progressive advocacy organization with 40,000 members named to LGBTQ Nation's Top 8 People working to elect Hillary Clinton. In his role at B4H, he co-wrote, produced, and starred in original digital content, including their viral short film "Mean Bros," and was instrumental in forging a partnership with Hillary for America to bolster social media outreach, swing state voter registration, millennial engagement, and phone banking efforts

Gee whiz you think this writer could be a little butthurt and biased? That's why you can't trust news outlets. Some people think that journalism is still legit and look to sites like Huffington post for actual news.

Kind of humorous all the lecturing the left gave Trump before the election about accepting the results and now they are trying every trick in the book to keep from accepting the results. Pathetic bunch of hypocritical losers. It's not going to happen, Trump is not going anywhere for 4 years accept into the White House....

Kind of humorous all the lecturing the left gave Trump before the election about accepting the results and now they are trying every trick in the book to keep from accepting the results. Pathetic bunch of hypocritical losers. It's not going to happen, Trump is not going anywhere for 4 years accept into the White House....

It's also funny Trump said he might not accept the results and ranted against the rigged system... Until he won

Because they cried about Trump saying it and then said it was a danger to democracy, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. So, now, it's not a danger to democracy any more? Is that it? Now it would have been ok if Trump didn't accept the results? Because they're not accepting the results? It's just a blatant indicator of the hypocrisy. Say that you see the hypocrisy and move on. Trump is going to be president.

This^^^

So none of you reps had a problem when trump was saber rattling about not accepting the election results, so why should democrats accept it?

He didn't do any saber-rattling but the answer to your question is they were the ones who demanded the pledge and actually gave the pledge to accept the outcome. Then repeatedly badgered him about that throughout the campaign.

Personally I don't have much problem with crackpots demanding a recount in very tight situations. I would have a problem if the Democrat who lost is asking the Democrat Board of Elections to oversee the recount. Maybe even vice versa.

And I'd probably be pissed off if my candidate lost the electoral college but won the popular vote. But that didn't happen so tough s***.

If the Browns beat the Steelers and there was a bad call it doesn't seem so terrible to me.

;)

WSS

Archived