THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump Direct message

Westside Steve

This was sent directly to me, as I assume it was to hundreds of thousands of others, but I do like the direct to the public approach rather than assuming any speech you would make is going to get a fair translation after being filtered through the Press.

WSS

What an UNBELIEVABLE president he will be. Unbelievable.

This was sent directly to me, as I assume it was to hundreds of thousands of others, but I do like the direct to the public approach rather than assuming any speech you would make is going to get a fair translation after being filtered through the Press.

WSS

To his credit he's the first to reach out in this fashion. This is an example of what demeanor and dedication I expect to see from our President. I hope he's successful in some ways right out of the gate. I'm also wanting to see how he acts when something doesn't go his way.

To his credit he's the first to reach out in this fashion. This is an example of what demeanor and dedication I expect to see from our President. I hope he's successful in some ways right out of the gate. I'm also wanting to see how he acts when something doesn't go his way.

Well I think it's a good bet he will be publicly pissed off and take a shot at somebody if he thinks he's being screwed over.

Especially if his secretary of state nominee is deemed unfit by the people who thought Hillary was a decent choice.

;)

WSS

Well I think it's a good bet he will be publicly pissed off and take a shot at somebody if he thinks he's being screwed over.

Especially if his secretary of state nominee is deemed unfit by the people who thought Hillary was a decent choice.

;)

WSS

I don't have a problem with him being unhappy about something not going his way even if it's publicly; that's human nature.

I just hope he conducts himself like a President and not the host of some reality show competition. Again if he consistently conducts himself like he did in that video he'll be all right with me.

I don't have a problem with him being unhappy about something not going his way even if it's publicly; that's human nature.

I just hope he conducts himself like a President and not the host of some reality show competition. Again if he consistently conducts himself like he did in that video he'll be all right with me.

Personally I've taken issue at some of the times he's lashed out against people who attacked him, a Mexican judge and the Gold Star Family are a couple of examples. Did they take the first shot? No Doubt. But I believe our left-wing media gleefully takes these situations and makes them look like he attacked them. So if he asked my opinion I'd say try to keep your responses measured and remember who will be repeating it to the public.

:)

WSS

LOL ? Not this video.

Archived