THE BROWNS BOARD

Ravens @ Pats

gftChris

Patriots looked positively brown last night on several occasions, most notably handing the ravens 14 points and a way back in to the game from a muffed punt recovered at the 3 (ish) and a fumble return on the ensuing kickoff. Took the game from 23-3 to 23-17 without Brady getting on the field.

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2016121200/2016/REG14/ravens@patriots#menu=gamepass%7CcontentId%3A0ap3000000756177&tab=videos

There was also a moment when kyle juszczyk - yes, the fullback - danced through the patriots defence like it were the browns. At least, the browns before we traded for Collins. Interesting.

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2016121200/2016/REG14/ravens@patriots#menu=gamepass%7CcontentId%3A0ap3000000756111&tab=videos

until that point patrriots dominated that game. blount made the #1 defense look like tinkerbells and when brady went up tempo in the first half the ravens D look gassed. at 39 brady put on a mvp performance and that team is stacked from top to bottom with no names or other team's rejects.

i don't know what game you were watching but the patriots dominated that game cept for 2 mistakes on special teams.

patriots are clearly, still, the best team in the afc. and brady blechick and mcdaniels are a force to be reckoned with post season.

Oh for sure, the rest of the game they were dominant, but just few highlights were comical. That's all I was saying.

Ravens looked fairly average and you know what? They're 7-6. Take away two browns games and they're 5-6.

a couple of years ago people were calling the AFCN the strongest division in football. now it's not just the browns that seem beatable on any sunday. seems like everything changes year to year and only the browns sucking stays the same.

I know right? "The AFC north has three franchise quarterbacks, all three of those teams will be in the running for the playoffs every year, the bengals have the strongest roster in the league, the steelers have Bell, Brown and Ben, the ravens will always be great" and blah blah blah. Well, nope. Shit happens. The bengals lost their mojo - specifically, their HueJax - and the steelers can't seem to do much of anything. The ravens are just not that good.

Looked like the Pats challenged Flacco to beat them with a succession of short passes. Very few deep ball opportunities allowed. Did not help that Wallace dropped, or at least failed to make plays on, a couple of them.

patriots are clearly, still, the best team in the afc. and brady blechick and mcdaniels are a force to be reckoned with post season.

You forgot Patricia.

Will he be the first successful HC to fall out of BB's Pats' coaching tree?

Patriots looked positively brown last night on several occasions, most notably handing the ravens 14 points and a way back in to the game from a muffed punt recovered at the 3 (ish) and a fumble return on the ensuing kickoff. Took the game from 23-3 to 23-17 without Brady getting on the field.

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2016121200/2016/REG14/ravens@patriots#menu=gamepass%7CcontentId%3A0ap3000000756177&tab=videos

There was also a moment when kyle juszczyk - yes, the fullback - danced through the patriots defence like it were the browns. At least, the browns before we traded for Collins. Interesting.

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2016121200/2016/REG14/ravens@patriots#menu=gamepass%7CcontentId%3A0ap3000000756111&tab=videos

Juszczyk.....worst name in football to try to spell.....went to Cloverleaf HS just west of Akron.

Oh for sure, the rest of the game they were dominant, but just few highlights were comical. That's all I was saying.

Ravens looked fairly average and you know what? They're 7-6. Take away two browns games and they're 5-6.

Agree, Ravens aren't that good.....mediocre. Essentially a .500 team. But, if they beat the Steelers...who are about the same, they will have the division lead.

The best team in the division Bungled their way to being shite.

Looked like the Pats challenged Flacco to beat them with a succession of short passes. Very few deep ball opportunities allowed. Did not help that Wallace dropped, or at least failed to make plays on, a couple of them.

You forgot Patricia.

Will he be the first successful HC to fall out of BB's Pats' coaching tree?

well if you count college HC, saban was defensive coordinator under belichick while with the browns.

Agree, Ravens aren't that good.....mediocre. Essentially a .500 team. But, if they beat the Steelers...who are about the same, they will have the division lead.

The best team in the division Bungled their way to being shite.

A couple weeks ago I have agreed with you that the Steelers and rats about the same. No longer. At seasons end the Steelers along with the Pats will emerge as the teams to beat in the AFC.

They remind me so much of that 7-5 team that ran the table, then spanked the bungles, the Manning led Colts, then Denver on its way to winning the Super Bowl. Don't doubt me on this.

well if you count college HC, saban was defensive coordinator under belichick while with the browns.

Thus my use of "BB's Pats' Coaching tree"... ;)

A couple weeks ago I have agreed with you that the Steelers and rats about the same. No longer. At seasons end the Steelers along with the Pats will emerge as the teams to beat in the AFC.

They remind me so much of that 7-5 team that ran the table, then spanked the bungles, the Manning led Colts, then Denver on its way to winning the Super Bowl. Don't doubt me on this.

"They" as in Steelers? Not quite, but their defensive improvement is undeniable... and given Heyward's injury surprising.

As for the Ravens... not the first team the Pats have made look sillier than they are. Won't be the last. Who in the league besides NYG has seemed to have their number? But those were the Coughlin G-men. The new regime may have moved on and now have the 'Boys number.

Doubt would mean uncertainty. There is no uncertainty. You are full of shit. Pats, Chiefs, Raiders are better. Maybe Broncos. Tits coming on.

You might be better than the Ravens....but only by a cunt hair. Where is that final game between the two teams to be played? Pitt or Balt? Home team wins.

Archived