THE BROWNS BOARD

we may be stuck with Kessler for better or worse...

Clevfan4life

An eastern european with pouty lips? All well and good until the day you realize the only thing she likes using them for is opening them up to bitch at you or the one's between her legs are half way to her knees from popping out future serial killers.

Show me a good looking woman and i'll show you a guy that's tired of fucking her.

Run cody, run!!!!

She's seriously smoking. Good lord.

Anybody else kind of sad that we didn't get to see Cody play last week? I kind of wanted to see him in the cold weather. It's extremely doubtful that our running game would've been as effective with Cody, as the defense wouldn't have to worry AT ALL about Cody running the ball, but still....RG III was awful. I don't want to hear "rusty". He was "awful". He has no touch, doesn't see the field, and he didn't complete one single pass that traveled over ten yards in the air. Think about that for a second.

She's seriously smoking. Good lord.

Anybody else kind of sad that we didn't get to see Cody play last week? I kind of wanted to see him in the cold weather. It's extremely doubtful that our running game would've been as effective with Cody, as the defense wouldn't have to worry AT ALL about Cody running the ball, but still....RG III was awful. I don't want to hear "rusty". He was "awful". He has no touch, doesn't see the field, and he didn't complete one single pass that traveled over ten yards in the air. Think about that for a second.

A little bit but I do understand. RG3 was Hues Reclamation project.

There's always a chance the Browns will win one game and if they do it under his protege it makes him look good.

He lost his starting job due to injury and I suppose when that happens you come back after you've healed up.

Would I rather see Kessler get some experience? Sure if the plans are to keep him around. All we have to lose is that first pick in the draft that somebody might pay bigger money for.

WSS

I'm happy he's happy. A happy, settled player is much less likely to be out partying, much more likely to be getting the work-life balance right and much more likely to contribute to the team.

He seems like a stand up guy, a great team mate, and a mediocre starting QB/excellent backup. I hope he's a brown for a long time, if only as a backup. Josh McKessler.

Ya, Couch and Garcia married playmates. I think "starting NFL Quarterback" is a good opening line.

Kess has been our best QB, by far, during this hot mess of a season.

If I'm Hue, I'm giving Griffin one more chance to impress, and then I'm going to let Kess the start the last two.

15420990_10209883610400521_3676916585337

Anybody else kind of sad that we didn't get to see Cody play last week? I kind of wanted to see him in the cold weather.

After 2 concussions but now cleared? Putting Cody on 2 frozen fields at home & now at Bills is the same risk as putting Cory on a punt return. BUT sure, now that this OL seems to have found some pass protection. We got to find out if Cody's accuracy continues with anymore protection to go downfield,Wind & Elements..I was ready for Cody last week after halftime. Wizard of Huejax better find a large oil can for RG Tin Man..

Ya, Couch and Garcia married playmates. I think "starting NFL Quarterback" is a good opening line.

Kess has been our best QB, by far, during this hot mess of a season.

If I'm Hue, I'm giving Griffin one more chance to impress, and then I'm going to let Kess the start the last two.

Only in case of R inGury 3 here. And I suspect for Hue. Explains why Kess was the backup Sunday... not mention our only other active QB.

Kess has undeniably been the best. The questions that remain are about another QB.

Only in case of R inGury 3 here. And I suspect for Hue. Explains why Kess was the backup Sunday... not mention our only other active QB.

Kess has undeniably been the best. The questions that remain are about another QB.

I for one am pretty pleased by what I've seen of Kessler.. The only thing you can really knock him for is 'inexperience'.. RG3 looks lost in the sauce out there.. It's a shame really. Because Kessler really seems to handle "pitches" better. By that I mean play to the next play. I'm not calling him "the guy".. But.. I'd love to see more of him..

Archived