THE BROWNS BOARD

A bit more Aleppo hypocrisy

Westside Steve

So this morning as it has for the last few days MSNBC has been wringing their hands over the human tragedy in Aleppo.

Demanding answers from the incoming Trump Administration as to what they will do about this, and all of a sudden referencing members of the Obama Administration who think that something more could have been done.

All while making sure their viewers know that the Russians (because the Russians are now satan until they get a recount or an evacuated election) are behind this.

As I told you I start everyday with coffee and finding out what the opposition is on about and I can't recall hearing any particular outrage over the last eight years or so.

Any of you on the left familiar with it?

WSS

And when he says oh well they're gonna act like he cnsulted with putin first. One side setting up the other, new to politics steve?

Not quite sure of your point here Cleve.

I've never cared very much about Assad and I'm assuming that wherever there are rebels in the Middle East they are probably some pretty unsavory customers.

If we have promised support to those Rebels it doesn't appear it's been of much help. And even if it were we probably wind up like we did in Libya chasing Gaddafi out of power and finding his replacements are worse.

If this has been meant to be a proxy war with the Russians it seems we have failed pretty badly.

Also if it was the aforementioned proxy war what was our goal?

WSS

You missed my point. I was partially agreeing with u. Just pointing out this isnt new. But you republicans always think u werent doing the same shit. Having watched you guys now for a couple years i can assure you that you did. So dont complain now when the left turns ur guy into satan like you did with obama

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/743825/1000-Muslims-close-London-streets-chant-Allahu-Akbar-demand-Islamic-caliphate

yeah, let's just left the dumbass left invite all these extremists from over there into our country, too, and don't vett them

because that would take time.

obamao and anybody who works with him, or voted for him twice, sucks like a black hole in space.

http://heatst.com/world/50-christian-statues-defaced-and-decapitated-in-germany/

I'm sure a lot of the dems will love this garbage to start happening here. After all,

"they just want to come here and have a better life, too"

ditto for this mexican couple.... he got married a second time, to get his green card to

stay, and then he and his first wife murdered her...

but it's okay, he can go to a "sancturary city".

leftists are asswholes.

Archived