THE BROWNS BOARD

Prepare for the worst

Westside Steve

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.usatoday.com/story/95528318/

You know that the intelligence agencies are in the bag for the Democrats. This is the same MO Comey used before. Opened the investigation back up just to immediately say, after a period of time obviously too short to tell, there was nothing there.

So what are the odds the Democrats would actually steal this election? I mean no one in their right mind believe any of this Russian ship had anything to do with crooked Hillary losing, right?

So what are the odds boys?

If it happens you think the Republicans have got enough juice to reopen email scandal and actually convict the Wicked Witch of the West Wing? We know she lied her ass off and the only reason she skated is because the FBI didn't have the balls to put her under oath.

If it does go to the Congress they will likely elect a Republican and will that Republican pursue it?

WSS

Of course I don't think the Russians prefer Trump at all. That's what this kabuki dance has been about. I think they've had a pretty easy go under the pussies in the Obama Administration who basically left Syria to hang and paved way for an Iranian nuclear bomb.

WSS

I think the Russians wanted Trump to win because he would normalize relations. Not so much any GOP candidate. Hillary and Co. wanted to ratchet up tensions.

I think the Russians wanted Trump to win because he would normalize relations. Not so much any GOP candidate. Hillary and Co. wanted to ratchet up tensions.

Well that's a possibility but if it's the truth I can't imagine why they [dems] would be on board with easing up the sanctions on Iran. Also stepping back on the Syrian problem.

WSS

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.usatoday.com/story/95528318/

You know that the intelligence agencies are in the bag for the Democrats. This is the same MO Comey used before. Opened the investigation back up just to immediately say, after a period of time obviously too short to tell, there was nothing there.

So what are the odds the Democrats would actually steal this election?

WSS

15493558_1468414763183751_85577227782509

Theres no healing of anything u monkey. Each side will undermine the other when they're not in power. You never accepted obama and the left will treat trump the same for 4-8 years because yrump, just like obama, will slouch off toward his base within short time. Id say trump with his appointees is getting a head start over obama but whatever......it'll all end civil war and the country will split. This is exactly what one of the russian foreign ministers predicted years ago

first the failed 3 state recount to delay the electoral college vote...

(plus finding more HRC votes in Detroit than registered voters )

now the current saul alinsky power play of chaos with the complicit corrupt media.

Obamas presser yesterday promising Putin / Russia a response at our choosing to give idiot above here a reason to think

its all because of a hack Trump election and not deeply set chicago thug style politics and its oval office cabal

we live in interesting times.

Archived