THE BROWNS BOARD

The Omen

One Post

No he's donald trump. He's the same guy he's always been since I was a little kid. Funny liberals loved him right up to the point he started a run for office now he's Satan. Weird.

I was going to make this comment in your thread Sissco but I didn't want to get away from other thoughts on it. This is more of a joke thing than some good comments.

You can't even spell dude. Get the fuck out of here.

I see ur too stupid to figure out why we have to spell certain words wrong cause of the boards auto correct. Did ur feeble mind ever wonder to itself what this "Retard" business was all about? Most people probably eventually put 2 and 2 together, especially when they exp the auto correct themselves.....but apparently it hasnt dawned on you yet how you type in certain words and they get changed to something else.

Let's talk about what a fat ass pussy you are. A loser. A faggot piece of shit. LMAO!

Ooo i like this game.....lets talk about what an old glory holing truck stop crossdressing fgt you are and how some of us have teenage daughters or nieces that tip you out of ur wheelchair and getbto kickin the libingbshit out of ur drink toothless old o2 sucking ngr fgt ass.

Archived