THE BROWNS BOARD

Ohio expands ccw laws and rights

calfoxwc

no, there isn't. Actually, it's tough to explain - it eases having concealed carry at private parking lots.

I wonder if that still holds true at the airport, where they had? a sign saying "no guns" when entering.

What the_)(&)(*& ya supposed to do, when you drive friends to the Cleveland airport late evening, say,

and you get all the way up there, and you have no permission to drop them off because you have your

gun with you? Does this negate that sign?

just stupid. So, yeah, I have questions, too.

I think the meme is geared at guys who want to walk around with AR's, not normal ccw carriers

Stuart

The meme has no snippet of truth. Zero.

Carrying those weapons was a form of protest you dingbat.

Fed up with all the gun control attempts by leftists, many displayed their disapproval and protested by openly carrying these weapons.

Sorry cal but that article leaves me with more questions than answers. Can one of the residents break this down?

no, there isn't. Actually, it's tough to explain - it eases having concealed carry at private parking lots.

I wonder if that still holds true at the airport, where they had? a sign saying "no guns" when entering.

What the_)(&)(*& ya supposed to do, when you drive friends to the Cleveland airport late evening, say,

and you get all the way up there, and you have no permission to drop them off because you have your

gun with you? Does this negate that sign?

just stupid. So, yeah, I have questions, too.

I found this, which provides some more details:

• Concealed carry will be legal in public areas of airports, but will still be prohibited beyond the TSA security screening stations when boarding a flight.
  • Concealed carry will be legal for all active duty military personnel without the need of a permit
  • CC will be allowed on college campuses and daycares unless the schools prohibit it themselves: college board of trustees can vote whether to allow it on their campus or not, and CC will still be prohibited in daycares that clearly state that they don't want it on their property.
  • Also prohibits employers from punishing employees for bringing CC'd firearms onto company property, as long as the firearms remain safely in the employee's car.

Seriously? are you that stupid? I already brought up the question of driving up to the Cleveland airport at night,

and dropping/picking up someone. There's a sign, I think, that says no guns on the entry to the PARKING LOT.

Now, the parking lot is not in the building. STFU

Seriously? are you that stupid? I already brought up the question of driving up to the Cleveland airport at night,

and dropping/picking up someone. There's a sign, I think, that says no guns on the entry to the PARKING LOT.

Now, the parking lot is not in the building. STFU

well it sounded like you still had a problem because the proposed law halted CCW's past the TSA check in. My mistake, i jumped to a conclusion there but it's understandeable given who i was dealing with.

Archived