THE BROWNS BOARD

The future of Amerika?

DieHardBrownsFan

Don't care about that. These guys are dedicated to preserving the law of the United States and the cities they work in fair enough. To be honest I'd like to see an entire brigade of Sikhs.

WSS

I'm with you Steve. If they serve and protect and uphold the laws of their state and the U.S. and their state's Constitutions. I'd proudly serve with them. God knows we have other Americans in similar uniforms that don't.

You can't have it both ways. Well actually you can because the double standards in this country drive me crazy. I don't mind if the rules are modified here due to their religious beliefs...in this case they allow them to wear turbins and have beards so why doesn't this apply to Christians and their beliefs? What about Christians who in good conscience cannot cater a gay wedding but they get punished for their beliefs? The Sikhs get the rules modified and I don't have a problem in some cases modifying rules where religious beliefs are involved but then they should make some modifications as well for those who have Christian beliefs.

You can't have it both ways. Well actually you can because the double standards in this country drive me crazy. I don't mind if the rules are modified here due to their religious beliefs...in this case they allow them to wear turbins and have beards so why doesn't this apply to Christians and their beliefs? What about Christians who in good conscience cannot cater a gay wedding but they get punished for their beliefs? The Sikhs get the rules modified and I don't have a problem in some cases modifying rules where religious beliefs are involved but then they should make some modifications as well for those who have Christian beliefs.

That's my point. No one see's anything wrong with this. Lets have police wearing large crosses on their chests of backs, and watch the outrage.....

Stuart

There's a difference though, these Sikhs aren't 'discriminating' against anyone.

Its the double standards that are unacceptable. They better let a Christian cop openly wear a crucifix, a Jew cop wear his beanie, a muzzie cop wear his rag, and a muzzie policewoman wear her burka.

Stuart

There's a difference though, these Sikhs aren't 'discriminating' against anyone.

Its the double standards that are unacceptable. They better let a Christian cop openly wear a crucifix, a Jew cop wear his beanie, a muzzie cop wear his rag, and a muzzie policewoman wear her burka.

Well others are involved who have the option of going to another bakery but still waiting on the lawsuit over the Muslim bakery and the punishment they get for 'discrimination'...try going to any Muslim bakery and see if they will cater a gay wedding..

Although I don't mind modification to rules for religious beliefs there is always going to be that satanist cop who has that cool looking pentagram that simply must be displayed on their uniform..then what?

What are they going to protect us with? Pipe bombs or explosive vests?

"Stop right there sir or I'll blow myself up!"

Incredible.....just incredible ‍♂️

Your comparison isn't the same. This is not the same as refusing service to someone. This doesn't affect others, openly discriminating against some groups and hiding behind your religion does.

The police department itself just can't openly promote any religion.

Just an example Woody...gay parades. Why can't they just make a float in a regular parade? Nope they have to flaunt for equal rights?

So you're referring to literally anything any minority (or not) group does.

I get the point of why they started them (which you'd think were an epidemic across the US based on this board). I think they'd be happy to just be treated equally.

Can we stop all group based parades too?

So you're referring to literally anything any minority (or not) group does.

I get the point of why they started them (which you'd think were an epidemic across the US based on this board). I think they'd be happy to just be treated equally.

Can we stop all group based parades too?

No.

I'm not going to argue so I hope you understand where I'm coming from. I don't care if someone is gay until they feel the need to say they are.

I know I was being jovial. I don't care what they are.

Stuart

You need to care what they are before trying to be "jovial" because that was stupid and made no fuckin sense.

They are Indians you goofball. You should have tried something like "what are they gonna protect us with, their computers"?

Seems every time you call an IT helpdesk you end up talking to someone in India.

No.

I'm not going to argue so I hope you understand where I'm coming from. I don't care if someone is gay until they feel the need to say they are.

And some that say the same thing are outraged when two men kiss in public because that's just them "shoving their beliefs in your face."

StuartYou need to care what they are before trying to be "jovial" because that was stupid and made no fuckin sense.They are Indians you goofball. You should have tried something like "what are they gonna protect us with, their computers"?Seems every time you call an IT helpdesk you end up talking to someone in India.

What are they going to protect us with? Their fucking garlic breath?

Archived