THE BROWNS BOARD

So now that the dust is settling...

One Post

Oh ok. Then, yeah, he should have done a long time ago (when your campaign team doesn't let you tweet you know you should give up), but like any good addict he'll always be looking for another hit of that sweet, sweet outrage he incites.

On the one hand, he'll inherit the @POTUS account, but then since he's basically going to be a part time president anyway, I guess he'll post from both.

Oh ok. Then, yeah, he should have done a long time ago (when your campaign team doesn't let you tweet you know you should give up), but like any good addict he'll always be looking for another hit of that sweet, sweet outrage he incites.

On the one hand, he'll inherit the @POTUS account, but then since he's basically going to be a part time president anyway, I guess he'll post from both.

It seems the social media played a big part in the election then Russia gets thrown in there somehow. This all hit me when I heard a woman at work get mad because everyone was in her business and then I read the fb posts.

I'm sure that President (elect) Trump will be a full time President. Probably one of the hardest working we have ever seen. I wouldn't anticipate many long golf vacations with him.

I'd hope so. I like Trump and everyone in my family voted for him. But unfournately we're in il. so we lost the electoral votes. But...you know the rest.

I just want the name calling to end. I think for the most of us we got caught up in it and it came thru even the message board? Correct me if you think different,

the left is dramatically more concerned with possible failures and wrongdoing by Trump in a month and a half before he's pres,

than eight yrs of actual failures and wrongdoing by obamao.

Weird.

the left is dramatically more concerned with possible failures and wrongdoing by Trump in a month and a half before he's pres,

than eight yrs of actual failures and wrongdoing by obamao.

Weird.

Yes, that is unfortunate. Hopefully all the news organizations will treat President (elect) Trump more fairly in the future.

Both Obamas tweet, so does Bernie, so do plenty of people, about issues of substance. I have no issue with him tweeting in general, but all he uses it for is bitching and whining.

Also, the truth? Lolz...

Archived