THE BROWNS BOARD

Lil watt?

Clevfan4life

What do you all think? Im on record saying i wantbeither garrett or allen with thst 1st pick. But i also know those guys would be best in a regular 4-3, especially garett. But if we're stuck in the 3-4, i mean you "know" watt is gonna havebthe work ethic if his big bro and probably would work out with him in the offseason. So he's the best fit for our current 3-4.

If webget major offers to trade down....waddya all think? This is pure nental madturbation as i want them to stay and take the fucking bpa, but would we be mad if we got someones draft and still ended up with watt?

I think Garrett is the best player regardless of defense. Put his hand in the dirt and get into the backfield. That's what you draft him for. If it is an issue though, just draft Allen who is a sure bet as a 3-4 DE.

Ofc he could stand up, i mean bosa's doing fine in SD but they move him and ound alot between 5T,DE and olb'er. In our horton defense he'd be standing up prob exclusively and that i dont like.

I think Garrett is the best player regardless of defense. Put his hand in the dirt and get into the backfield. That's what you draft him for. If it is an issue though, just draft Allen who is a sure bet as a 3-4 DE.

Thus my path to Allen...

Not sold on the mini-Watt just yet... I'll get back to you later.

Archived