THE BROWNS BOARD

Steeler Fags

Zombo

You can post here, or in fellow Steeler fan Ghoolie's threads. Stay out of the other threads, we don't care what you think, because you are all particularly dumb.

And the fact you are swarming around here now that your team is doing well, is just damn pathetic.

But since we are the greatest fans in the NFL, we will allow this one thread to the worst fans in the NFL.

Have at it.

Zombo

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can post here, or in fellow Steeler fan Ghoolie's threads. Stay out of the other threads, we don't care what you think, because you are all particularly dumb.

And the fact you are swarming around here now that your team is doing well, is just damn pathetic.

But since we are the greatest fans in the NFL, we will allow this one thread to the worst fans in the NFL.

Have at it.

Zombo

So how many imaginary Steeler fans are you seeing here now that the Steelers are doing so well there Zombo?

dead_people.jpgposted image

So how many imaginary Steeler fans are you seeing here since the Steelers are doing so well there Zombo?

dead_people.jpgposted image

Stinkhole, Vagitron, Douche Nozzle, Silverback, I think there is at least one more floating around. Plus Ghoolie. That's six. Oh, and that "Soldier" fem.

Not one here when you were 3-3.

You're in more threads that most members. Would you like an application to the Browns Backers?

Z

Stinkhole, Vagitron, Douche Nozzle, Silverback, I think there is at least one more floating around. Plus Ghoolie. That's six. Oh, and that "Soldier" fem.

You're in more threads that most members. Would you like an application to the Browns Backers?

Z

Why are Silverback and Soldier allowed to choose their own screen names?

Why are Silverback and Soldier allowed to choose their own screen names?

Silverback didn't stick around long enough. He's not too smart, he usually gets banned out of the gate.

Soldier just never gets my attention long enough.

What do you think ... Butt Soldier?

Zombo

Silverback didn't stick around long enough. He's not too smart, he usually gets banned out of the gate.

Zombo

Military slang term options:

broke-dick - (US) A soldier with a medical condition that would hinder the soldier's ability to perform certain tasks; alternatively, equipment that is not operationally ready.

cheesedick - (US Marines) To do something with minimal effort. As in "He cheesedicked his way through it."

Shitbird - The guy in the unit everyone hates for making life harder on everyone.

Grunt Butt.....private with constipation

Bullet Catcher – An Army infantryman.

Digit Midget--- Soldier with a tiny penis

Fart Sack Refers to either a sleeping bag or an airman's flight suit.

Fugazi – Completely out of whack, ****ed up, screwy. This term originated during the Vietnam War and experienced limited use by civilians.

Gone Elvis – A service member who is missing in action.

Latrine Queen – Air Force specific term for a trainee in basic who is in charge of the team responsible for cleaning bathrooms.

Long Pig – Slang for when a human being is used as a source of food. Typically this happens in extremely desperate situations.

Nut to Butt – The instruction used to tell Soldiers to line up in tight, forward facing line wherein one's nuts are in extreme proximity to the butt of Soldier before them.

Oxygen Thief – A biting piece of slang for someone who's useless or talks too much.

Puddle Pirate Member of the Coast Guard. So called due to a fallacious belief that the Coast Guard never operates in deep water.

Rainbow – A new recruit in basic training

Shavetail – A term referring to second lieutenants in the U.S. Army. It primarily refers to the haircuts received in Officer Candidate School. The terms origins date back to the time when the Army used pack animals, and handlers shaved the tale of newly-broken animals to distinguish them from those more seasoned.

Trench Monkey – A derogatory term referring to a member of the U.S. Army.

I...I...I don't know what to say. I'd like to thank Zombo... for allowing me this honor. Gipper for offering suggestions. and, last but not least, all the posters on the Browns Board for the banter, the info, and, well doggone it.. I'm going to say it.. the love.

CD

You just got promoted.

Zombo

Z

That's because the Steelers were never 3-3. How many were here when the Steelers were 4-1? Probably no more than were here when they were 4-4.

Ghoolie is no Steeler fan. If everyone could put aside their jealousy and just tell it like it is you would all appear to look like Steeler fans.

I'd offer the good folks on this board an application, but according to the application below it looks like they aren't taking browns fans at this time. Must be because Steeler Nation is currently saturated with ex-brown fans from Ohio.

steelersfanapplication.pngfree picture upload

That's because the Steelers were never 3-3. How many were here when the Steelers were 4-1? Probably no more than were here when they were 4-4.

Ghoolie is no Steeler fan.

I'd offer the good folks on this board an application, but according to the application below it looks like they aren't taking browns fans at this time. Must be because Steeler Nation is currently saturated with ex-brown fans from Ohio.

[url="https://postimg.org/image/pgedx367j/

1 or 2 at 4-1.

NONE at 4-4.

8 now.

Gafreleets ... He's the other.

You and Vag are OK when you stick to football talk. The others are strictly trolls. And not good ones.

Zombo

1 or 2 at 4-1.

NONE at 4-4.

8 now.

Gafreleets ... He's the other.

You and Vag are OK when you stick to football talk. The others are strictly trolls. And not good ones.

Zombo

I really only stick to football talk unless gipper dusts off his cane and hobbles to his front door to tell me to get off his lawn.

And for the record and this isn't directed at zombo. I live in Columbus, Ohio but I was born and raised in Western PA. My son was born in Ohio and if I have anything to do with it he will be an Ohio Steeler fan. It's how it works.

Zombo

I sort of miss Steeler Chick- haven't seen him in years.

I JUST got promoted... Next time I say something obnoxious demote me, until than... I am, CAPTAIN Cheesedick!

More like "Captain Dickcheese"

Archived