THE BROWNS BOARD

Moratorium

The Gipper

I think I am going to call a Moratorium on talking about the draft and free agency.

I have come to the conclusion that it is really a useless, fruitless gesture, and a waste of time to talk about who we might want to take in the draft, or who we might want to pick up in free agency.

WE are fans. All of us. We do not have a say in the talent acquisition of this team that is worth a cabbage fart. So I don't think I will bother.

I will talk about what moves the Browns DO make. I will talk about players they actually DO pick up, or that they actually DO draft, or the players that they actually DO have on this roster, or the moves they actually DO make be that player movement, or coaching movement, or etc. I will talk about other things that are happening in the NFL, such as the game coming up, or such other things. But to just engage in a circle jerk over speculation about what the Browns should do with players is, as I said, useless, speculative and fruitless.

For me and for you.

It's not the content gip...It's the people. Everyone is an expert, and prefer to post their Opinions as fact and disregard any retort.

It's supposed to be a conversation...

"Book it", "worst STR", "young Drew Brees"...Pathetic cliches and over the top hyperbole.

Reason I follow football is more to laugh at fans...Looks very similar to a sewing circle. Male soap opera...Where posters routinely make asses of themselves day in day out.

Then theres the few of good level headed fans out there that make salient points. While most people reading this will think to themselves "I'm level headed"...Chances are, you're not.

Alternative facts, my good man.

Well that explains a lot. Were you the judge? :D

No, Tour is the Commish on that, I believe.

Oh, I see, you were trying to make a "commitment joke". Yea, you see, I have handled a number of commitment cases in the past, and it doesn't work that way. That is why I didn't originally catch it.

It's not the content gip...It's the people. Everyone is an expert, and prefer to post their Opinions as fact and disregard any retort.

It's supposed to be a conversation...

"Book it", "worst STR", "young Drew Brees"...Pathetic cliches and over the top hyperbole.

Reason I follow football is more to laugh at fans...Looks very similar to a sewing circle. Male soap opera...Where posters routinely make asses of themselves day in day out.

Then theres the few of good level headed fans out there that make salient points. While most people reading this will think to themselves "I'm level headed"...Chances are, you're not.

Alternative facts, my good man.

Its not really even that. Even if everything was good/level headed/salient, it still would not matter. The Browns are going to do what they are going to do, and nothing I say, do, or think is going to change it. And nothing anyone here does, says, or thinks is going to change it.

I guess, it is like making a list of all the things you are going to do with the money "when" you win the lottery. It is a senseless, meaningless exercise. When I have the money in hand, then I can figure out what to do with it. Beyond that you can just drive yourself crazy over it. When the Browns have actual bodies signed or drafted, then we can talk about what to do with those players. beyond that it can drive you crazy.

Which is why I don't understand why people dig in on a position an become argumentative... We're here just to bullshit about a game we enjoy. We all know everything, and don't know shit. That's why it should be fun...

But anyone who thinks they know "facts"...Well...The ignorance is amusing. No other way to absorb it without raising the blood pressure.

Which is why I don't understand why people dig in on a position an become argumentative... We're here just to bullshit about a game we enjoy. We all know everything, and don't know shit. That's why it should be fun...

But anyone who thinks they know "facts"...Well...The ignorance is amusing. No other way to absorb it without raising the blood pressure.

Exactly...

It's the difference between disagreeing and being disagreeable.

Just as I'm warming up to the idea of trubisky at 1

lol... Can't quite say "I resemble that remark," but I'm closer than I have been...

Archived