THE BROWNS BOARD

Love Trumps Hate

Legacy Fan

"Milo supports Trump and is therefore a fascist! We cannot allow this to happen in our country! Let's beat the shit out of those fascists and make sure they can't spread their toxic views!"

Irony.

Good luck to the Democrat party on trying to win back Congress when shit like this keeps happening.

"Milo supports Trump and is therefore a fascist! We cannot allow this to happen in our country! Let's beat the shit out of those fascists and make sure they can't spread their toxic views!"

Irony.

Good luck to the Democrat party on trying to win back Congress when shit like this keeps happening.

I'm reminded of the anti-war movement back in the seventies. The Vietman war actually

was continued longer because of them, because their outrageous actions and verbage

alienated not only a lot of the middle class, etc.... they alienated a lot of students, as well.

We use to stand for a bit and watch with amusement. But some statements by

Jane "traitor" Fonda... kids started walking away in droves. The day Jerry Rubin

said you have to kill your parents was pretty alienating, I wasn't there then, in the sixties,

but I've heard it repeated later, a LOT of kids walked out on that garbage.

Radicals tend to have ulterior motives for what they do.

I remember walking into the student union one day, and asked if I could share booth

with a couple of gals... one was crying though, huge tears. Turned out that her

brother was in Vietnam, she loved him and was terrified he was not going to come

back, and she was a part of protesting the war.

The trouble was, this was after the huge anti-war protest that ended up with kids arrested

in RFK stadium. She was one of them.

Here's is what happened - the leaders of the Kent State anti-war movement, never went to

the rally - and they used all the money they collected for the bus trip... to have a

huge party at their hotel. Many had to scramble to get money wired to them,

to get back to school, or home.

And she cried, said here she was so serious and worried about her brother, only to

find out they never cared at all - for them it was a social activity/party.

And she cried. Her girlfriend was there for support, they both were friends from hs.

Today, in the aftermath of them losing the election, we have the violence, the riots, the outrageous takes, the coopting of what

could have been others' legitimate issues.. blown completely out of proportion,

distorted into crazy, belligerent directions.

History tends to repeat itself..."deja vu all over again"

The hypocrisy of the left is amusing. All the shenanigans they pulled against Trump such as the paying of protestors to disrupt his speeches and then Hillary proclaims "if they go low we go high"...lol. Now Chuck Schumer is worried the constitutional judge nominated by Trump may not follow the rule of law. Why isn't Schumer concerned about leaders in sanctuary cities disobeying federal laws if he is really concerned about following the rule of law? Trump has a good nickname for Schumer. "Fake Tears". He supported a ban on immigration under Obama but now it is so mean spirited under Trump he can't help but shed some crocodile tears.

oh, come on, Cleve. one day you will be older than 14, and

you will have stories to tell, too.

Chin up.

I could live to 144 and never be chock full of bullshit the likes of which you put down on this forum daily. In 1-2 days more bullshit comes out of you here than most people can muster in a year

No they're not

But did you ever read his merlin story? It's fantastic...Ly bad

I remember reading something he posted here before. My personal honor code as a writer prevents me from saying how I really felt about it. Suffice to say, I have been an editor for an anthology in the past and a first reader wouldn't have gotten past the first paragraph before sending out the form rejection letter.

I've published five works of short speculative fiction (well, four, the fifth is coming out this Monday) and consider myself an insignificant writer. I don't think someone who probably hasn't published anything should be calling himself legendary.

there goes the chickenosiris again, smarting off about me.

"ignore" lol. ha.

of course, liberals are unable to have a sense of humor, being a Muslim couldn't change that.

Being Cleveage Litella CharlieManson Liberace doesn't change it, either....

but, hey, if you two WANT me to post my merlin story again,,,

we shoud probably get a consensus from the rest of real human

beings on the board, (that is to exclude birdbrain)

who have more intelligence and goodwill going for them.

Archived