THE BROWNS BOARD

Anyone Else Notice...

Osiris

Only against Islamic terrorism.

If Catholics were the ones causing all the problems then there would be catholic terrorism threads.

When people who are mot Muslim are fearful of being killed by someone Muslim, it tends to place people on edge.

I'm not afraid of them and they've had plenty of chances. As long as I'm a police officer in a city that hosts major events they'll have plenty more. If I get got...it was just my time.

Instead of living fearful. I try to live right. That way if that day comes it is well with my soul. Good morning good ladies and gentlemen of the brownsboard. May your day be an encouraged one.

I'm not afraid of them and they've had plenty of chances. As long as I'm a police officer in a city that hosts major events they'll have plenty more. If I get got...it was just my time.

Instead of living fearful. I try to live right. That way if that day comes it is well with my soul. Good morning good ladies and gentlemen of the brownsboard. May your day be an encouraged one.

Nothing wrong with being cautious about things that have danger associated with them. You probably lock your house and car and probably wouldn't let your children play with strayou dogs even though the vast majority of times you wouldn't be burglarized or your children bitten.

It would probably be insulting call you a coward for doing those things either.

WSS

...that when I am more active on this board, our alt-right denizens post more anti-Muslim posts? Before I started being more active again, I just lurked for a couple of weeks. Saw maybe one anti-Muslim post that whole time.

Just sayin...

:)

You were doing fine til you lauded the ottoman empire as being a Muslim peaceful entity.

and whined about the travel ban being a Muslim ban.... and dismissed the legitimacy

of the concern about Muslim refugees bring rising crime. I can post a lot more of those,

Os. Typical, I disagreed with you about the ottoman empite and you went apecrap.

And, I've always though you were a good guy, but you are a liberal, so disagreeing

with you over terrorism, refugees and the ottoman empire is legit, you don't have to

emotionally knee jerk bitch about it.

Did I mention the ottoman empire? oh, good. I can go have lunch now. ;)

Archived