THE BROWNS BOARD

The Browns Board - Anti-Muslim "Discussion"

MLD Woody

Idaho Town Divided By Fears Over Refugees, 'Sharia Law' | Southern ...

Sep 24, 2015 - For more than 30 years, CSI has hosted a refugee relocation center tucked ... “refugee resettlement has resulted in a pattern of horrific sex crimes,” and ... have been brought in with legal immigration & illegal aliens,” it says.

Dutch battle surge of desperate, violent Muslim refugees - Washington ...

www.washingtontimes.com/.../dutch-battle-surge-of-desperate-violent-m...

Oct 19, 2014 - Dutch police have been evicting immigrants who have been staying in the Netherlands after their applications for asylum have been rejected.

Germany Finds Easy Way to Cut "Refugee" Crime... Liberals Outraged ...

conservativetribune.com/germany-to-cut-refugee-crime/

Feb 18, 2016 - After spikes in crimes committed by refugees, Germany is now turningimmigrants away, sending them back to wherever they came from.

I think we can just call this sub board what it's become.

(All religion is bullshit)

Pretty much. I can make myself scarce for a while if you like so you can all get back to talking about other things. Clearly I struck a nerve with some people here.

:)

Pretty much. I can make myself scarce for a while if you like so you can all get back to talking about other things. Clearly I struck a nerve with some people here.

:)

only because you say stupid stuff that isn't true, Muslim bias slip showing. Not good. You think we should have left

saddam in place? you biased toward even war crimes Muslims? "Johnny Walker" could teach you a lot

about being a Muslim hero - to Navy Seals. Your blatant dishonest? bias shows you, sir, are no Johnny Walker.

http://nation.foxnews.com/2017/01/29/chris-kyles-iraqi-interpreter-has-blistering-message-all-protesters-over-trumps-muslim

http://nation.foxnews.com/2017/01/29/chris-kyles-iraqi-interpreter-has-blistering-message-all-protesters-over-trumps-muslim

I think the best response to Woody's suggestion is maybe a few more pictures of woodpeckers. Cal?

WSS

Found him a Muslim head scarf ...

http://www.dhgate.com/product/hot-sale-lady-printed-scarf-muslim-kerchief/269739120.html

I enjoy our little back and forths and since, even though I worry about some aspects of Islam (all religion as well) I'm not inherently biased against Muslims I appreciate your perspective.

I enjoy them too. I worry about what professed Muslims are doing to Islam, but the Quran pretty much says that these people are the ones who are going to do the most damage to Islam. Call it prophecy or call it coincidence but it was right about that.

Archived