THE BROWNS BOARD

Cheeto that looks like Harambe sells for $100,000 on eBay

OldBrownsFan

I'm selling the wrong stuff on Ebay.

"A Cheeto that bears a resemblance to slain gorilla Harambe has sold for nearly $100,000 on eBay.

Bidding on the cheese snack the seller said he found in a bag of Flamin' Hot Cheetos began at $11.99 on Jan. 28. It ended early Tuesday morning with a winning bid of $99,900. The listing showed a picture of the Cheeto side-by-side with a gorilla climbing a tree."

harambe.jpg

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/cheeto-looks-harambe-sells-100000-ebay

edit: The header says $100,000 in full disclosure and transparency the actual amount was a mere $99,000.

Did harambe have any distinguishing qualities that made him look not like any other gorilla? So this dumb fool just paid 100,000 for a vaguely monkey shaped snack chip. Good buy. That wouldn't have fed a thousand homeless for a month or anything.

I suspect the payment won't actually be received

I'm guessing that didn't go through? Alternatively, it could be a front for nefarious deeds. As in, an 'artist' sells a 'painting' for 100k that wouldn't normally sell, but also throws in a kilo of cocaine or something?

If I had that kind of money where I thought nothing of spending 100 large on a Cheeto I'd just eat it in a YouTube video called "fuck harambe"

LOL LOL

Archived