THE BROWNS BOARD

Why I left the Left

jbluhm86

I really liked that. Kind of falls in line with my school of thought.

Liberals/progressives are about control.

What you can earn, what you can own, what you can say, what you can believe. And of course your politics.

That nails it for me and one of the big beefs I have with many liberals. They want to control it all. Control freaks. The kicker for me is how recently we have been hearing about liberals wanting to place criminal penalties on those who would dare to have a differing view on climate change. Wow criminal penalties for having a differing view on one of the liberals sacred cows?

A new low in science: Criminalizing climate change skeptics

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2015/09/28/new-low-in-science-criminalizing-climate-change-skeptics.html

And then the hypocrisy as they claim to speak from the mountain of "tolerance" while being the most intolerant of all.

Ironically, I just posted a new thread about a school district that declared

"war" on a home-schooling mom that did the paperwork, etc.

They "have to" control everything.

and yet, the reps support our 2nd Amendment, not gun control.

they generally don't support mmgw and all the control that goes with it.

they don't support unlimited abortion, which is controlling the right for children

to be born and live...

they don't support overreaching regulations on business, which is crushing their profitability.

They don't support controlling Christian bakers, churches, etc etc etc.

They don't support pc-correct control in schools, etc etc.

Another bad habit from the left is to try and shut down anyone they don't like or disagree with. They have been trying for years to shut down talk radio and Fox News. They are all for free speech as long as they are the ones speaking freely. Everyone else must be silenced. They tried their own talk radio but it fizzled out so they continue to try and shut down those like Rush Limbaugh by monitoring every word he says and if they find something they can use against him they go after his sponsors to try and shut him down. Hannity says the same thing the left has people on their payroll to monitor his every word. All in an effort to get him removed and shut down.

Archived