THE BROWNS BOARD

2017 Season Ticket Prices Cut...

Tour2ma

Browns have decreased price of season tickets for 2017; also includes decrease in price of nearly 90% of upper bowl seats.

https://twitter.com/twithersAP/status/829352648214183937

Well, they SHOULD be 10% less, but 90%? Phony tweet? Less than the price of a first run movie ticket.

Well, they SHOULD be 10% less, but 90%? Phony tweet? Less than the price of a first run movie ticket.

"Browns have decreased price of season tickets for 2017; also includes decrease in price of nearly 90% of upper bowl seats."

There might be a couple ways to read this. Not a 90 percent reduction in price but in the upper bowl seats 90 percent will see a decreased ticket price (with maybe the other 10 percent not having a reduction?). Just taking a guess.

"Browns have decreased price of season tickets for 2017; also includes decrease in price of nearly 90% of upper bowl seats."

There might be a couple ways to read this. Not a 90 percent reduction in price but in the upper bowl seats 90 percent will see a decreased ticket price (with maybe the other 10 percent not having a reduction?). Just taking a guess.

This

Just renewed. Last year, I paid $1200, this year $994. I'm in the upper deck.

If they sign Tyrod, trade for Jimmy G, or worse yet, trade down, I'll be pissed.

Of course there's also 12.5% fewer "home" games in 2017...

We just got our invoice Tour. No reduction in price, Except billed for 9 games not 10. Bet everyone in the 100 level fared the same.

We just got our invoice Tour. No reduction in price, Except billed for 9 games not 10. Bet everyone in the 100 level fared the same.

I'm jealous of you guys with the season tickets. Do what my nephew did when the Broncos were down. Add to your seats and sell the extras to other Browns fans when this franchise finally starts cooking. Then you go for free or at a profit. It'll happen. Sooner or later.

I'm jealous of you guys with the season tickets. Do what my nephew did when the Broncos were down. Add to your seats and sell the extras to other Browns fans when this franchise finally starts cooking. Then you go for free or at a profit. It'll happen. Sooner or later.

Don't know if I could afford that Ag. Going price (on Craiglist) to add adjacent seats to mine is $3,500 per (my pal is thinking of bailing). Then I'd be looking at an extra $950 a year for tickets per seat. My pal couldn't even move a few games last year at face value. We wound up giving away a couple games, the demand was so low. I'd be eating a ton of cash waiting for the turn around. I suppose I could sell 'em to a ticket broker at a big discount, but that's still a losing financial proposition. Plus, I'm morally opposed to selling tickets to fans of other teams- we were surrounded by Patriots fans last year- because the PSL holders of those seats sold theirs for whatever they could get. :(

Don't know if I could afford that Ag. Going price (on Craiglist) to add adjacent seats to mine is $3,500 per (my pal is thinking of bailing). Then I'd be looking at an extra $950 a year for tickets per seat. My pal couldn't even move a few games last year at face value. We wound up giving away a couple games, the demand was so low. I'd be eating a ton of cash waiting for the turn around. I suppose I could sell 'em to a ticket broker at a big discount, but that's still a losing financial proposition. Plus, I'm morally opposed to selling tickets to fans of other teams- we were surrounded by Patriots fans last year- because the PSL holders of those seats sold theirs for whatever they could get. :(

Here ya go, h...

http://www.calculator.net/present-value-calculator.html

Archived