THE BROWNS BOARD

the "Muslim" plot to colonize America

calfoxwc

you are one paranoid scared little man Cal. You realize that hundreds of thousands of heavily armed men with supporting air power, from the most powerful military the world has ever seen, could not subjugate a country of 33 million people. That's less than the population of California. So how on earth are even a few million muslims going to do shit to subjugate 300+ million people who want no part of their religion?, many with their own small armories rivaling that of mid level african warlords....or lords of war if you like that better.

and you are the dumbest fook on this board. Nobody, me, nobody said anything

about being upset that it's true.

I just figured it was crazy enough to attract your attention, whore.

that isn't me in the video, asswhole. If you really have a learning disability,

let me know and I'll apologize.

If you want me to post a lot more threads, you let me know how many.

Hundred> Two hundred? Everybody on the board will be happy

to give you more threads to practice trying to learn how to comprehend

what you read.

I bring it up, not paranoid nothing, not worried, just not liking

the direction our country has been going in. Are you afraid

of somebody breaking into your home? leave the doors wide open

all night? By your antagonistic assumptions, you think you are

paranoid.

asswhole.

I have to confess Cal is right on this one. We Muslims are all born with a special part of the brain called the telepathic lobe. It give us this hive mind that transcends the space-time continuum, connecting us with the Grand Space Imam on our home planet that orbits Alderbaran. At the appointed time, he will order all 1.6 billion of us to "colonize" America. And by colonize, I mean something else entirely...think the movie Aliens mixed in with a bit of Armageddon and the Crying Game.

I only tell you all this because I have become fond of the humans on this board. I have passed on all your names via hive mind channels to ask for clemency for you. Still, I recommend you all journey to the North Pole to the secret bunker I have built to protect all my favorite humans. I will PM coordinates and door pass codes shortly.

I have to confess Cal is right on this one. We Muslims are all born with a special part of the brain called the telepathic lobe. It give us this hive mind that transcends the space-time continuum, connecting us with the Grand Space Imam on our home planet that orbits Alderbaran. At the appointed time, he will order all 1.6 billion of us to "colonize" America. And by colonize, I mean something else entirely...think the movie Aliens mixed in with a bit of Armageddon and the Crying Game.

I only tell you all this because I have become fond of the humans on this board. I have passed on all your names via hive mind channels to ask for clemency for you. Still, I recommend you all journey to the North Pole to the secret bunker I have built to protect all my favorite humans. I will PM coordinates and door pass codes shortly.

Holy shit! Muzlamic terrorist just flat out addmits what there plannin to do! Am I safe in England?!

I freaking KNEW IT !!!!!

Osiris is still reading my posts. LOL

I can read liberals' feeble emotional knee jerkies twenty miles away.

"oh, poor me, I have Cal on ignore, because he won't let me say stupd stuff about the ottoman empire"

I freaking KNEW IT !!!! oh, damn, that's great. Had me on ignore. HAHAHAHA.

Taqiyya: Deception and Lying in Islam - The Religion of Peace
www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/taqiyya.aspx
There are several forms of lying to non-believers that are permitted under certain ... Quran(3:28) - This verse tells Muslims not to take those outside the faith as .... The Quran says in several places that Allah is the best at deceiving people.

Hey dipshit....osiris was going off my post in which inwas clowning on you for being paranoid about an imminent muslim takeover, which you are dont even try to lie about it at this point. So even having people on ignore you can still tell what they're saying by reading other people responses to them.

Im sorry to deflate ur little moment you had there. For a split second there you thought you were so terribly relevant didnt you? Awwwww, so sorry so sorry

Hey dipshit....osiris was going off my post in which inwas clowning on you for being paranoid about an imminent muslim takeover, which you are dont even try to lie about it at this point. So even having people on ignore you can still tell what they're saying by reading other people responses to them.

Im sorry to deflate ur little moment you had there. For a split second there you thought you were so terribly relevant didnt you? Awwwww, so sorry so sorry

Abu-Zoltan has mindwaved me to say he approves of this message and that I should upgrade you to a deluxe suite in the North Pole Bunker For Favored Humans.

Cloward-Piven.

The Costs Of Illegal Immigration To Ohioans (2012)
www.fairus.org/publications/the-costs-of-illegal-immigration-to-ohioans
Ohio's illegal immigrant population costs the state's taxpayers an estimated $879 ... burden amounts to about $200 per Ohio household headed by a U.S. citizen.

Archived