THE BROWNS BOARD

The truth about Muslims coming here - some are very dangerous to us

calfoxwc

16708737_10155107384831336_8811728371149

Smart gal. I don't think too many people even knew who she was before wearing her Trump dress.

Artist Who Wore Grammy Trump Dress Sees Incredible Jump in Music Sales Immediately

Shortly after her red carpet appearance Villa saw a notable spike in iTunes sales and she jumped from 20,000 followers to over 70,000 followers on Twitter in the span of two hours.

Her album “I Make the Static” shot to number one on Amazon Digital, rocketing right past Bruno Mars’ “24K Magic” and it currently stands at number two on iTunes. That is an incredible jump in visibility for an artist few people had heard of before Sunday night.

The mainstream and their gleeful reporting of the temper-tantrum boycotts of Ivanka Trump’s products would have us all to believe that being associated with Trump in any way is dangerous and will only have negative consequences. However, they forget that half this country propelled the man into office in an unprecedented victory. That’s a lot of consumer power.

It looks like Joy Villa isn’t just talented, she’s very savvy. Congratulations to her and her designer, Soriano for figuring out how to capture the attention of millions of Americans in the span of minutes. I have no idea how talented she is at making music, but she definitely deserves the Grammy Award for Best Troll Artist 2017.

http://www.redstate.com/kiradavis/2017/02/13/artist-wore-grammy-trump-dress-sees-incredible-jump-music-sales-immediately/

Archived