THE BROWNS BOARD

Al Franken says people are worried about President Trump's mental health

DieHardBrownsFan

it doesn't matter because the Real Americans have jobs. They don't quit their jobs

to go somewhere and raise violent hell. Even if they don't have jobs, they

don't raise hell. The left is what it has always been - the anti's of everything.

it doesn't matter because the Real Americans have jobs. They don't quit their jobs

to go somewhere and raise violent hell. Even if they don't have jobs, they

don't raise hell. The left is what it has always been - the anti's of everything.

What do you mean.....all those women did was take a little time off cooking and cleaning...and being barefoot and pregnant..as you want them to be required to do, No?

:lol:

"that's sexist, that's sexist" ^_^

btw, Gipper, what's you take on the thread

on this page about the NFL warning Texas

state gov they might pull any chance of

a superbowl there?

http://www.citypages.com/news/freaky-franken-weird-al-joked-about-raping-lesley-stahl-6550851

ctyp_6550851towel_bite_thumb.jpg?w=700

At a Capitol press conference, leading Republican women leaders today called on Al Franken to denounce another in a series of jokes that target women. In particular, the leaders condemned a joke that Franken proposed for a "Saturday Night Live" skit during the 1994-1995 season where he suggested the drugging and raping of CBS News reporter Lesley Stahl as comedy fodder.

Franken: And, "I give the pills to Lesley Stahl. Then, when Lesley's passed out, I take her to the closet and rape her." Or, "That's why you never see Lesley until February." Or, "When she passes out, I put her in various positions and take pictures of her."

Archived