THE BROWNS BOARD

Jamie Dukes gives us a C+ draft grade

Legacy Fan

Caught it on NFLN this morning. I spent about 30 seconds looking for a link on NFL.com and I think that is a fair amount given that that is all Dukes spent on evaluating our draft.

To paraphrase:

They drafted 2 receivers when they already had Braylon Edwards! They needed a pass rusher!

Hey Jamie, if you had tuned in another, oh, 10 minutes (or however long it took to get from pick 50 to 52) you would have seen that need addressed.

Also, maybe check what the trading out of #5 move netted us. Although, after listening to Dukes' "analysis," I honestly believe he thinks we only got Alex Mack out of that move.

The next day: Maiava?

Anyone have any additional insight to this magical single WR offense we'll be running this season? :rolleyes:

Guest AdaM
Caught it on NFLN this morning. I spent about 30 seconds looking for a link on NFL.com and I think that is a fair amount given that that is all Dukes spent on evaluating our draft.

To paraphrase:

Hey Jamie, if you had tuned in another, oh, 10 minutes (or however long it took to get from pick 50 to 52) you would have seen that need addressed.

Also, maybe check what the trading out of #5 move netted us. Although, after listening to Dukes' "analysis," I honestly believe he thinks we only got Alex Mack out of that move.

The next day: Maiava?

Anyone have any additional insight to this magical single WR offense we'll be running this season? :rolleyes:

I've pretty much decided to dismiss anything Jamie 'Retard' Dukes has to say about anything... ever.

I've pretty much decided to dismiss anything Jamie 'Retard' Dukes has to say about anything... ever.

i liked Put Up Your Dukes and he dipped a few times since but lately he's really turned to shit. i gave him every opportunity to redeem himself and wanted to like the guy but yeah...he's in the file now permanently.

i have seen him quite a bit and he throws the Browns under the bus a lot, definitely at times he doesn't need to. personally, i think it's personal.

I actually saw that too, just as funny was that the reason he gave the Steelers an A is because "they always draft well." Basically saying "I don't know what the hell a Ziggyhood is, but them Stillers just won the Super Bowl."

Really a terrible network outside of the game replays. With Schefter leaving for ESPN it just loses all relevance.

Really a terrible network outside of the game replays. With Schefter leaving for ESPN it just loses all relevance.

i still think Eisen is a damn good host...if ESPN stole him away i'd easily never look back.

the new females are worthless as well. Lindsay Soto, even with her new collagen face and breast augmentation, still can't compensate for not being relevant...yet Alex Flanagan is even worse. while her delivery has gotten slightly better her sewn in dickie sweater-vests stay the same, only different colors.

Stick to raiding the buffet fat man.

The bothersome thing about all of these former jocks is that if they REALLY knew the game they'd be coaching and if they REALLY knew the personnel they'd be scouting or GMing. The fact is that being in the media this time of year involves a LOT of guessing. You don't KNOW what goes on in closed-door meetings and you don't KNOW what happens when these guys interview (or when their background check comes through...). DAm I the only one who remembers when Mel Kiper blasted Bill Polian for not drafting Trent Dilfer? Bill Polian?! Are you serious?!

Besides Dukes, I also can't stand Deion. Basically, he has his pets (see Crabtree, Michael) that he champions. If you ain't a brother...he's not even interested. Me-Shawn and Irvin are pretty worthless too.

How about Colin Cowherd then if you dont like Jamie Dukes? Cowherd said the Browns would suck last year while the rest of the NFL talking heads predicted playoffs. Do you ignore Cowherd too? Thought so-

I actually like Cowherd but that wasn't the topic of the thread. Cowherd is a bright guy. Let's be honest though, if Cowherd could really predict the future, he'd be in Vegas...not in Bristol.

How about Colin Cowherd then if you dont like Jamie Dukes? Cowherd said the Browns would suck last year while the rest of the NFL talking heads predicted playoffs. Do you ignore Cowherd too? Thought so-

Blind squirrel syndrome. Not like he took a huge leap either. The Browns will suck? Revolutionary.

Archived