THE BROWNS BOARD

I need HELP! :( :( :(

Gunz41

I am sure this may not go over well with a lot of people here, and I am a bit biased here because I don't like him at all, but what is everyone's thoughts of how Lebron James has acted recently comparing to the Browns situation.

Here is what I mean: The Cavaliers have the highest payroll in the history of the NBA this year with 3 all stars (one being the best or close to the best player in the league) along with other players who are good basketball players and others who are decent and take less to play there and Mr. James still complains how he doesn't have enough help and he needs more help and a "playmaker."

Some of the reasons I can't stand him aren't his fault (being the Chosen One and King James and all before he ever played a game, even though he is tatted with Chosen One) but this is ridiculous to me how he is acting with this. There is a difference in thinking or wanting that, and actually coming out and saying it, but anyway, on to the comparison.

Since this is the Browns Board and not Cleveland board, and I am sure most people on here are Cav fans I understand not liking my take on him, and I have seen the Cavs discussed here, but I believe the Browns have to most cap space in history. I'll compare it like this, I believe that the Cowboys had 3 Pro Bowl OL, another that could have been, and one spot is decent. How would it look if Tyron Smith, Dak Prescott, Zeke, etc came out and said we need more? Or if it were the Patriots and Brady said something like that after just winning a championship? I even will concede that every team and every sport should want to get better, but the difference is coming out and saying we need this because this is all we have,

Isn't that kind of throwing your other teammates under the bus and saying they suck?

So the question is, with all the cap space the Browns have, and being so long since last championship and never a SB, would you like to see Browns go all in for one year if they could, or build something? And would you like to see your star athlete act this way? I know very well that the Browns don't have a team like the Cavs, and much larger roster. But the principle of it with James, do you agree or disagree with and why. Maybe someone can show me a reason I shouldn't feel this way about the situation. And I will not like him even though I can recognize how good he is

I am sure this may not go over well with a lot of people here, and I am a bit biased here because I don't like him at all, but what is everyone's thoughts of how Lebron James has acted recently comparing to the Browns situation.

Here is what I mean: The Cavaliers have the highest payroll in the history of the NBA this year with 3 all stars (one being the best or close to the best player in the league) along with other players who are good basketball players and others who are decent and take less to play there and Mr. James still complains how he doesn't have enough help and he needs more help and a "playmaker."

Some of the reasons I can't stand him aren't his fault (being the Chosen One and King James and all before he ever played a game, even though he is tatted with Chosen One) but this is ridiculous to me how he is acting with this. There is a difference in thinking or wanting that, and actually coming out and saying it, but anyway, on to the comparison.

Since this is the Browns Board and not Cleveland board, and I am sure most people on here are Cav fans I understand not liking my take on him, and I have seen the Cavs discussed here, but I believe the Browns have to most cap space in history. I'll compare it like this, I believe that the Cowboys had 3 Pro Bowl OL, another that could have been, and one spot is decent. How would it look if Tyron Smith, Dak Prescott, Zeke, etc came out and said we need more? Or if it were the Patriots and Brady said something like that after just winning a championship? I even will concede that every team and every sport should want to get better, but the difference is coming out and saying we need this because this is all we have,

Isn't that kind of throwing your other teammates under the bus and saying they suck?

So the question is, with all the cap space the Browns have, and being so long since last championship and never a SB, would you like to see Browns go all in for one year if they could, or build something? And would you like to see your star athlete act this way? I know very well that the Browns don't have a team like the Cavs, and much larger roster. But the principle of it with James, do you agree or disagree with and why. Maybe someone can show me a reason I shouldn't feel this way about the situation. And I will not like him even though I can recognize how good he is

57280745.jpg

Regarding the Browns we're too far away from going "All in". Regarding the Cavs, lets see. The Warriors couldn't beat the Cavs with three all stars- Curry, Thompson, and Green. So what the hey? We'll show 'em- we'll get a fourth all star in Durant- who one could argue is the second best player in the NBA behind James. I could bitch plenty about the Warrior's tactics there.

I put the blame directly on David Stern for letting this super team s**t snowball to the point it's gotten too. Ha- maybe the Cavs should try to one up the Warriors and get Carmello, Jimmy Butler and\or Paul George. F-you Warriors, you got four, we got five. :)

Regarding the Browns we're too far away from going "All in". Regarding the Cavs, lets see. The Warriors couldn't beat the Cavs with three all stars- Curry, Thompson, and Green. So what the hey? We'll show 'em- we'll get a fourth all star in Durant- who one could argue is the second best player in the NBA behind James. I could bitch plenty about the Warrior's tactics there.

I put the blame directly on David Stern for letting this super team s**t snowball to the point it's gotten too. Ha- maybe the Cavs should try to one up the Warriors and get Carmello, Jimmy Butler and\or Paul George. F-you Warriors, you got four, we got five. :)

Stern is no longer the commish...he has been gone several years. It is Adam Silver?

My favorite NBA team has been terrible for last few seasons, but I just think it is interesting how James has acted. And there is a difference in a free agent signing somewhere and trading. And the Warriors dont have the highest payroll ever, and arent the defending champion. But I see your point

And yes I know that the Browns are no where close to being able to go all in, but the question were if they were close, would you rather do that to win on title or continue to build. I am on side of building

Stern is no longer the commish...he has been gone several years. It is Adam Silver?

Of Course. Stern retired years ago. BUT the "Super Team" BS was taken to a whole new level under his watch. It was different back in the heyday of the Celtics and Lakers- when they could outspend everyone else.

OK Fucknutz, prodigal son returns to hometown and delivers city's first major Championship in 52 years.

Nobody cares if you like him.

He's the Champion. We're the champions.

Live with it, Bitch.

Zombo

OK Fucknutz, prodigal son returns to hometown and delivers city's first major Championship in 52 years.

Nobody cares if you like him.

He's the Champion. We're the champions.

Live with it, Bitch.

Zombo

Had to get the last word in Z. Too bad if fans of other teams don't like LeBron, a lot of folks didn't like Jordan either when he was winning all those Championships.

Finally about wuss Durant and the chickenshit Warriors. They have one year to beat the Cavs- for those that don't know, Curry is a UFA next season- and it's going to cost Golden State way more than the $12 million he's currently making to keep him around. Or they can set a new record in the luxury tax market.

Archived