THE BROWNS BOARD

Bill Maher joins Milo in defending Pedophilia

bbedward

In all honesty I don't think such relationships should be legal....but it shouldn't be treated the same as a grown man having sex with a 12 yr old girl. Imo

Why? Because men are inherently sex-crazed maniacs who will do anything to pervert the minds of innocent girls, but women not so much?

Why? Because men are inherently sex-crazed maniacs who will do anything to pervert the minds of innocent girls, but women not so much?

Cmon, by the age of 12 our minds are already long gone. By 12 the little boys have done dirtier things in their minds to that hot teacher than she likely has ever even contemplated.

OK so you're essentially being sexist. You're telling young boys it's ok and basically expected that they'll become sex obsessed deviants, with all that leads to - grab em by the pussy, locker room talk etc - while holding girls to a much higher standard, expecting them to be little fairy princesses waiting to be rescued or defiled.

That's the kind of systemic sexism that means people like trump get away with saying the things he says under the guise of 'boys will be boys'.

OK so you're essentially being sexist. You're telling young boys it's ok and basically expected that they'll become sex obsessed deviants, with all that leads to - grab em by the pussy, locker room talk etc - while holding girls to a much higher standard, expecting them to be little fairy princesses waiting to be rescued or defiled.

That's the kind of systemic sexism that means people like trump get away with saying the things he says under the guise of 'boys will be boys'.

Not all things in life are equal. There are biological and emotional differences between the sexes. If some attractive lady jumped out of the bushes and fucked me at age 12, I wouldn't be calling the cops I would have been penning a letter to Penthouse.

Second, the joking of a billionaire who surrounded himself with billionaires who surrounded themselves in call girls will sound rough to most ears.

Archived