THE BROWNS BOARD

OUTRAGE! Corrupt Democrat Jesse Jackson, Jr. Receives $138,000 Per Year in Government Disability Be

OldBrownsFan

* Corrupt politician goes to prison, comes out and collect $138,000 year in benefits?

Jesse Jackson Jr.'s 6-figure government payout under scrutiny

The Chicago Tribune reported Jackson receives $100,000 per year in worker's compensation benefits because he has bipolar disorder and depression and another $38,400 per year in disability benefits. Craig Holman, from the watchdog group Public Citizen, called that amount of money "breathtaking" for a former congressman.

"I can't imagine in any way that his bipolar disorder would have been caused in any way by his congressional duties," Holman said. "It's really troubling to see someone who goes to prison for corruption coming out of prison (and collecting that money)."

Jackson was convicted for using about $750,000 in campaign funds for vacations, furs, celebrity memorabilia and other items, the Tribune reported.

"The amount of money is breathtaking," Holman said.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/jesse-jackson-jr.s-6-figure-government-payout-under-scruitny/article/2615768

but he's entitled. ObaMao the Corrupt was pres, and jr went for the illegal money.

He's a black liberal activist...even wrote a book:

"It's About the Money: How You Can Get Out of Debt, Build Wealth, and Achieve Your Financial Dreams."

A self-help book. I'm surprised obaMao didn't commute his sentence, and nominate him to

a federal court....

It's a shame to see how far he's fallen. They should delete any image they have with him standing with Martin Luther King Jr. Certainly not a representative of mine. It does explain all of those grandiose thought processes with him being Bi Polar though. Fact remains he should be put back in prison and erased from history.

It's a shame to see how far he's fallen. They should delete any image they have with him standing with Martin Luther King Jr. Certainly not a representative of mine. It does explain all of those grandiose thought processes with him being Bi Polar though. Fact remains he should be put back in prison and erased from history.

Unfortunately the democrats have been successful in getting the black vote almost totally locked up. Part of the democratic Marxist play book is to demonize the opposition and blacks who are conservatives get the worst treatment of all.

The Secret War On Black Republicans
Why are racist attacks on black Republicans so under-reported by the media?
Juan Williams and Son Blast Liberal ‘Uncle Tom’ Treatment of Black Conservatives

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/juan-williams-and-son-blast-liberal-uncle-tom-treatment-of-black-conservatives/

I know plenty of people with bipolar disorder and it often affects their ability to do their job, even know some that have lose their job as a result of an episode - don't know any that get 6 figures in workers comp for it though.

No doubt. That doesn't even factor in what he extorts from groups that have him appear after an officer involved shooting.

Archived