THE BROWNS BOARD

Tucker Carlson Brutally OUTS Bill Nye as a Fake Science Fraud [VIDEO]

OldBrownsFan

Was it appropriate to jail the guys from Enron? Mr. Nye asked in a video interview with Climate Depots Marc Morano. Well see what happens. Was it appropriate to jail people from the cigarette industry who insisted that this addictive product was not addictive, and so on?

In these cases, for me, as a taxpayer and voter, the introduction of this extreme doubt about climate change is affecting my quality of life as a public citizen, Mr. Nye said. So I can see where people are very concerned about this, and theyre pursuing criminal investigations as well as engaging in discussions like this.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That isn't "anyone that disagrees with man made climate change should be jailed"

What I said, "The issue is whether those who deny MMGW should face criminal charges. The "science fraud guy" thinks it would be a good idea. I disagree."

I stand by what I said.

Except he isn't saying "those who deny MMGW should face criminal charges."

He's referring to companies knowingly publishing misleading data that can lead to harm of the general public. If you're purposely ignoring studies you disagree with, to push knowingly misleading studies, that could result in public harm, you should face backlash

This will fall on deaf ears to OBF, but listen to Nye's debate with Ham on creationism. Nye is not looking to silence anyone that disagrees with him. Any good scientists welcomes all of the legitimate data they can find. If someone can produce a report that flips climate change on its head, that's game breaking. They don't want to silence any legitimate science going on.

bs. all soaked in Egypt. Nye is a fake scientist. Prominent scientists who disagree with

mmgw are dissed as NOT being actual acclaimed *climate scientists" but they

readily go with algore and nye as their chosen experts.

that is just hypocritical.

All those guys apparently dissent and most to all of them appear more qualified than Bill Nye the science guy, former childrens television host.

And no one is saying "Well Bill Nye says it's happening, so it must be true."

Consensus of climatologists is generally where I'm looking

Archived