THE BROWNS BOARD

Remember when u rightist whack jobs couldnt beleive that ngr dared rest his feet on his own desk?

Clevfan4life

Its the manufactured outrage about everything that ends up being done by both sides anyway that aggravates the shit out of me. Its too early in the morning and chief inspector hasn't had his coffee yet, but I think I remember a post from cal, Wss or dh about obama putting his feet up on "his" desk. Not gonna look for it though

Its the manufactured outrage about everything that ends up being done by both sides anyway that aggravates the shit out of me. Its too early in the morning and chief inspector hasn't had his coffee yet, but I think I remember a post from cal, Wss or dh about obama putting his feet up on "his" desk. Not gonna look for it though

Your entire existence on this forum is based on manufactured outrage.

PS I don't remember ever giving a shit whether or not anybody put their feet on the desk.

WSS

This is getting petty now. The lady's taking a picture for crying out loud. Never going to reach political balance with petty stuff like this being reported. Then taken and run with by the opposing side. Our collective priorities need to change.

This is getting petty now. The lady's taking a picture for crying out loud. Never going to reach political balance with petty stuff like this being reported. Then taken and run with by the opposing side. Our collective priorities need to change.

Petty for sure but the greatest president in my lifetime (Reagan) would rarely even be in the oval office without a suit and tie out of respect let alone ever pictured like this. Just think it looks bad and I would say that about any president of any party:

r-OBAMAOVALOFFICE-403xFB.jpg

Petty for sure but the greatest president in my lifetime (Reagan) would rarely even be in the oval office without a suit and tie out of respect let alone ever pictured like this. Just think it looks bad and I would say that about any president of any party:

r-OBAMAOVALOFFICE-403xFB.jpg

Its the mans desk, he can do as he pleases....was he putting shoes where other people sit?

No, it must be something that you wished happened so you can point your finger like an asshole. And what's up with saying N***** all the time? What are you a fucking racist cunt or something?

It's his MO. Something of a slightly more articulate (but not any smarter) Bunker.

WSS

No the office and desk belong to the American people. He was just the current resident.

and it isn't just a desk. Only an ass of a human being would put his feet on it

like that. The desk has revered history. he wasn't much of a human being to

respect anything. Obamao was using the historically significant desk as several other

presidents did.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resolute_desk

No, it must be something that you wished happened so you can point your finger like an asshole. And what's up with saying N***** all the time? What are you a fucking racist cunt or something?

Yes I'm very racist what an astute observation on ur part. U really found me out

Archived