THE BROWNS BOARD

Adrian Peterson officially on the market

Clevfan4life

Any interest from us?

Are you serious?? We have a better chance of trading for your boyfriend Joe Bosa than a 32 year old running back with 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 miles on the tires.

And we have ZERO chance of trading for Joe Bosa.

Are you serious?? We have a better chance of trading for your boyfriend Joe Bosa than a 32 year old running back with 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 miles on the tires.

And we have ZERO chance of trading for Joe Bosa.

Hey take it easy there rosemary I had no real position either way with AP, just offering an idea up for discussion. "If", and thats a big if...he was willing to come here, could it hurt to have a guy like that mentoring our young runners?

Its a "possibility" fournette falls to us at 12. Im on record saying RB isn't a top concern....however, if peppers and hooker are gone at 12....we take fournette and have AP on a 1-2 year deal.....c'mon, think about what kind of a great position that puts us in. Duke and fournette learning from AP?

Hey take it easy there rosemary I had no real position either way with AP, just offering an idea up for discussion. "If", and thats a big if...he was willing to come here, could it hurt to have a guy like that mentoring our young runners?

Its a "possibility" fournette falls to us at 12. Im on record saying RB isn't a top concern....however, if peppers and hooker are gone at 12....we take fournette and have AP on a 1-2 year deal.....c'mon, think about what kind of a great position that puts us in. Duke and fournette learning from AP?

He's too old and too slow and too injured. Not a chance in hell he comes here.

Mark.......U JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!

Wow....the list... always love when someone references wwe around here. How did that "list" work out for him when it was shoved up his ass a couple weeks back?

Just thing how long it seems to us old timers?

Well there is good news on the horizon for older Browns fans. My grandmother who lived to 98 once told me that the ages between 50 and 70 actually did feel like about 20 years, but the ages between 70 and 90 felt like about 2 years. She closed in saying, "Time accelerates when you reach 70 on up."

Oh I don't know, having one of the best rb's in history on the team for a year or two to pass some knowledge on not just to the rb's but to the o line as well. And I bet he's got a couple 200 yd games left in him

If we want a guy to pass on knowledge, then hire him as a coach. Gonna cost way too much for a guy with a couple years AT BEST left in the tank.

Why the fuck would we want him?

Because someone wants us to sign every UFA not in a prison uniform.

Green Bay would be Fools not to give AP a run at a Ring..Hello McCarthy

And shove a hot poker up the rival Vikings ass in the mean time. While the Bears/Packers may be the oldest, most storied rivalry in the game....the Vikings/Packers rivalry is actually more hate filled.

I have both Packer and Viking fans in my family, so I sorta know.

And Payback for the Vikings signing Brett Favre?

Archived