THE BROWNS BOARD

Remember when...Chuck Schumer met with Putin...2003 !

calfoxwc

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

We should start an immediate investigation into @SenSchumer and his ties to Russia and Putin. A total hypocrite!

12:54 PM - 3 Mar 2017

"Ok that’s pretty amazing. I can’t wait to see that photo all over the news!

So the reported backstory on that photo is that it took place in 2003:

The picture above was taken in 2003 as Russian President Vladimir Putin, right, enjoys a Krispy Kreme doughnut and coffee with Senator Charles Schumer from New York as Putin visits the first New York gas station of the Russian company Lukoil.

I think Trump’s point should be clear to everyone. Politicians do this sort of stuff all the time – it’s part of the job – and they are absolute hypocrites for trying to make political controversies of their colleagues just because they got elected to higher office."

http://therightscoop.com/holy-crap-the-president-just-totally-trumped-schumer-on-twitter/

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

We should start an immediate investigation into @SenSchumer and his ties to Russia and Putin. A total hypocrite!

12:54 PM - 3 Mar 2017

"Ok that’s pretty amazing. I can’t wait to see that photo all over the news!

So the reported backstory on that photo is that it took place in 2003:

The picture above was taken in 2003 as Russian President Vladimir Putin, right, enjoys a Krispy Kreme doughnut and coffee with Senator Charles Schumer from New York as Putin visits the first New York gas station of the Russian company Lukoil.

I think Trump’s point should be clear to everyone. Politicians do this sort of stuff all the time – it’s part of the job – and they are absolute hypocrites for trying to make political controversies of their colleagues just because they got elected to higher office."

http://therightscoop.com/holy-crap-the-president-just-totally-trumped-schumer-on-twitter/

The problem comes when 1. there are allegations floating around of collusion with a foreign government to help tilt the elections(email hacking) 2. Lying about phone conversations that discussed important subjects 3. Lying under oath 4. rumors of potential black mail being held by the russian gov't..... I am sure I am missing more but hopefully you see what I am saying.

there is no lying. STFU.

there are rumors...investigate, go ahead. When nothing is to it, go ahead and claim otherwise forever.

there is potential for obaMao to be a mass murderer from indonesia.

The problem comes when 1. there are allegations floating around of collusion with a foreign government to help tilt the elections(email hacking) 2. Lying about phone conversations that discussed important subjects 3. Lying under oath 4. rumors of potential black mail being held by the russian gov't..... I am sure I am missing more but hopefully you see what I am saying.

You're saying your usual left wing bullshit.

Jeff Sessions was in a confirmation hearing, if Schumer is ever in that position and is asked if he's had contacts at anytime in his political career or otherwise with high ranking russian officials.......and he proceeds to respond to that question in the negatory, feel free to splash this photo with him and putin everywhere. Until that exact scenario takes place, these circumstances aren't even remotely similiar.

sessions was a congressman. for a long time. they asked him if he talked to the ambassador about the election, he said no.

but keep being stupid, liberal media.

black is white, up is down, left is right, normal is abnormal, perverted is normal...

elitist emotional knee jerk utopia

sessions was a congressman. for a long time. they asked him if he talked to the ambassador about the election, he said no.

but keep being stupid, liberal media.

Franken: CNN just published a story alleging that the intelligence community provided documents to the president-elect last week that included information that quote, ‘Russian operatives claimed to have compromising personal and financial information about Mr. Trump.’ These documents also allegedly say quote, ‘There was a continuing exchange of information during the campaign between Trump's surrogates and intermediaries for the Russian government.’ Now, again, I'm telling you this as it's coming out, so you know. But if it's true, it's obviously extremely serious and if there is any evidence that anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign communicated with the Russian government in the course of this campaign, what will you do?

Sessions: I'm not aware of any of those activities. I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I did not have communications with the Russians, and I'm unable to comment on it.

Franken: CNN just published a story alleging that the intelligence community provided documents to the president-elect last week that included information that quote, ‘Russian operatives claimed to have compromising personal and financial information about Mr. Trump.’ These documents also allegedly say quote, ‘There was a continuing exchange of information during the campaign between Trump's surrogates and intermediaries for the Russian government.’ Now, again, I'm telling you this as it's coming out, so you know. But if it's true, it's obviously extremely serious and if there is any evidence that anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign communicated with the Russian government in the course of this campaign, what will you do?

Sessions: I'm not aware of any of those activities. I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I did not have communications with the Russians, and I'm unable to comment on it.

tom-false.png
McCaskill_.jpg
"I’ve been on the Armed Services (Committee) for 10 years. No call or meeting w/ Russian ambassador. Ever."

Claire McCaskill on Thursday, March 2nd, 2017 in a tweet

Claire McCaskill says she never met with Russian ambassador, past tweets say otherwise

By Lauren Carroll on Thursday, March 2nd, 2017 at 5:34 p.m.

Sen. Claire McCaskill, D-Mo., has called for Attorney General Jeff Sessions to resign over taking meetings with the Russian ambassador without disclosing it to Congress.

Sessions, a former Republican senator from Alabama, defended the one-on-one he had with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak because it was part of his duties as a member of the Senate Armed Services Committee, not as a surrogate for President Donald Trump’s campaign.

In a retort, McCaskill, also a member of the Senate Armed Services Committee, said she never met with Kislyak, who has held his position since 2008.

"I’ve been on the Armed Services Com for 10 years. No call or meeting w/Russian ambassador. Ever. Ambassadors call members of Foreign (Relations Committee)," she tweeted March 2.

But McCaskill’s own earlier tweets show that that’s not the case. She has communicated with the Russian ambassador, at least twice, to discuss policy matters.

"Off to meeting w/Russian Ambassador. Upset about the arbitrary/cruel decision to end all US adoptions, even those in process," she tweeted on Jan. 30, 2013.

The Atlantic has a picture of that very meeting, showing McCaskill (and a few other senators) sitting across the table from Kislyak.

And in April 2015, she tweeted: "Today calls with British, Russian, and German Ambassadors re: Iran deal. #doingmyhomework."

McCaskill spokeswoman Sarah Feldman said McCaskill’s interactions with Kislyak were materially different than Sessions’. Sessions met with Kislyak one-on-one around the same time Russian actors are believed to have been meddling in the election. McCaskill, on the other hand, met him in a group setting to discuss adoption policy and in a brief phone call about the Iran nuclear deal, Feldman said.

A few hours after tweeting that she never met with the Russian ambassador, McCaskill published two clarifications, downplaying the significance of the two interactions she had with Kislyak.

She also told CNN that Twitter’s 140-character limit prevented her from initially saying she never received a call from the ambassador, as opposed to the call she made to the ambassador about the Iran deal.

Sessions had two interactions with Kislyak in 2016. The first was in an informal group setting at a July 2016 event for diplomats at the Republican National Convention. And the second was a private meeting in Sessions’ former Senate office in September. Who initiated the private meeting and what was discussed is so far unknown.

In specifying that she never met with Kislyak on Armed Services Committee business, "McCaskill seems to have inadvertently supported Sessions’ claims," said Benjamin Friedman, a research fellow in security studies at the libertarian Cato Institute. "She made an unequivocal statement and then had to go back and qualify it by saying she was speaking just about one of her roles and not the other."

Our ruling

McCaskill said, "I’ve been on the Armed Services Com for 10 years. No call or meeting w/ Russian ambassador. Ever."

McCaskill’s own tweets show that she has had an in-person group meeting, as well as a phone call, with the Russian ambassador in the past four years. A McCaskill spokesperson contrasted these interactions with the private one-on-one meeting Sessions had in his office with the ambassador. However, though the context for McCaskill’s and Sessions’ interactions with Kislyak may be very different, she goes too far in saying she didn’t "ever" have that meeting or phone call.

We rate McCaskill’s claim False.

The main point is this:

In specifying that she never met with Kislyak on Armed Services Committee business, "McCaskill seems to have inadvertently supported Sessions’ claims," said Benjamin Friedman, a research fellow in security studies at the libertarian Cato Institute. "She made an unequivocal statement and then had to go back and qualify it by saying she was speaking just about one of her roles and not the other."

FRANKEN is your "source" ??? seriously ?

Al Franken May Have Won His Senate Seat Through Voter Fraud ...

Jul 19, 2010 · Al Franken May Have Won His Senate Seat Through Voter Fraud It's time for real voter registration reform.

http://www.startribune.com/franken-addresses-coordination-controversy/281332621/

FRANKEN is your "source" ??? seriously ?

Al Franken May Have Won His Senate Seat Through Voter Fraud ...

Jul 19, 2010 · Al Franken May Have Won His Senate Seat Through Voter Fraud It's time for real voter registration reform.

http://www.startribune.com/franken-addresses-coordination-controversy/281332621/

Franken is not my source, the part that is being claimed a lie is the question and answer that was done under oath during the confirmation hearing. My source is a transcript of the conversation.

Westside Steve

Today, 04:30 PM

How do we know what Chuck Schumer discussed with the Russians? I think we need an independent prosecutor.

We do know that the Russians gave millions of dollars to the state department boss Hillary through the Clinton Foundation. I'm guessing somebody talk to them during that time. Just ironic that it turns out it's election bullshit? Please bitch.

WSS

Im guessingbwe might know what putin and schumer were discussing seeing as theres video of them at the gas station stuffing their pie holes with krispy creme doughnuts. I heard putin told schumer "these are damn good". This uncorroborated ofc but wow what a bombshell if its true. Schemer could go to Leavenworth over it tbh

Im guessingbwe might know what putin and schumer were discussing seeing as theres video of them at the gas station stuffing their pie holes with krispy creme doughnuts. I heard putin told schumer "these are damn good". This uncorroborated ofc but wow what a bombshell if its true. Schemer could go to Leavenworth over it tbh

I don't think we have any fucking idea what they were discussing. And who gives a fuck? People talk to leaders of other countries all the fucking time.

WSS

I don't think we have any fucking idea what they were discussing.

WSS

I think we might, but here I'll let joo boy explain...

Chuck Schumer‏ @SenSchumer

Happily talk re: my contact w Mr. Putin & his associates, took place in '03 in full view of press & public under oath. Would you &your team?

well, it's obvious that Schumer arranged for the soviets to help obamao win in 08, and 2012.

So, with that false narrative being "fact", all the democrats in Congress should step down, and they

all should be investigated....

Archived