THE BROWNS BOARD

AP publishes Pence's Wife's personal email address

calfoxwc

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/03/04/the-ap-published-karen-pences-personal-email-address-now-mike-pence-is-demanding-an-apology/

This is exactly why liberals want information - so they can use it as a weapon to intimidate, etc.

Posted Today, 10:37 AM

Scooter Libbey leaked the name of a CIA operative in order to get revenge on her husband.bacon

NO. that is incorrect. LIbby went to prison for getting caught up in contradicting statements or something like that.

Richard Armitage outed her.

https://www.thenewamerican.com/reviews/opinion/item/10903-the-truth-about-the-valerie-plame-case-finally-emerges

"How did this whole controversy start? Bush writes in his memoir: “In my 2003 State of the Union address, I had cited a British intelligence report that Iraq sought to buy uranium [yellowcake] from Niger. That single sentence in my five-thousand-word speech was not a major point in the case against Saddam. The British stood by that intelligence.... In July 2003, former Ambassador Joseph Wilson wrote a New York Times column alleging that the administration had ignored his skeptical findings when he traveled to Africa to investigate the Iraq-Niger connection.”

Wilson’s column in the Times resulted in the President being called a liar, which caused people in the administration to wonder why Joseph Wilson, a Democrat critic of Bush, was sent to Niger by the CIA for this mission. Washington journalist Bob Novak wanted to write a column on the affair and managed to get an interview on July 8, 2003, with Deputy Secretary of State Richard L. Armitage.. He writes in his memoir, The Prince of Darkness:

Armitage was giving me high-level insider gossip, unusual in a first meeting. About halfway through our session, I brought up Bush’s sixteen words.... I then asked Armitage a question that had been puzzling me but, for the sake of my future peace of mind, would better have been left unasked. Why would the CIA send Joseph Wilson, not an expert in nuclear proliferation and with no intelligence experience, on the mission to Niger? “Well,” Armitage replied, “you know his wife works at the CIA, and she suggested that he be sent to Niger.” “His wife works at the CIA?” I asked. “Yeah, in counterproliferation.”

He mentioned her first name, Valerie.... The exchange about Wilson’s wife lasted no more than sixty seconds. Armitage offered no interpretation of Wilson’s conduct and said nothing negative about him or his wife. I am sure it was not a planned leak but came out as an offhand observation.... Shortly thereafter, he secretly revealed his role to federal authorities investigating the leak of Mrs. Wilson’s name but did not inform White House officials, apparently including the President.

Novak got Valerie’s last name from Wilson’s bio in Who’s Who. But after he used it in his column, the name Valerie Plame became big news in the media and caused quite a storm. On October 1, 2003, after reading a second column by Novak on the case, Armitage, alarmed by the clamor in the press for the name of the leaker who had outed a covert CIA agent, revealed his role to his boss Secretary of State Colin Powell. They took up the matter with State Department lawyer William H. Taft IV, who then spoke with White House counsel Alberto Gonzales, who allegedly told Taft that he did not want to know. But why didn't Taft or Powell go directly to the President with this important information?

In January 2004, the Justice Department chose prosecutor Patrick J. Fitzgerald to investigate the leak of Valerie Plame's identity. From the outset, he was made fully aware that the leaker was Armitage, who resigned from the State Department in November 2004 but remained a subject of the inquiry until February 2006 when Fitzgerald told him in a letter that he would not be charged. The New York Times reported on Sept. 2, 2006:

Mr. Armitage cooperated voluntarily in the case, never hired a lawyer and testified several times to the grand jury, according to people who are familiar with his role and actions in the case. He turned over his calendars, datebooks and even his wife's computer in the course of the inquiry, those associates said. But Mr. Armitage kept his actions secret, not even telling President Bush because the prosecutor asked him not to divulge it, the people said.

Why would the prosecutor keep this vital information from the President who had expressed concern over the outing of a CIA operative? Meanwhile, the liberal press hysterically speculated that it was Karl Rove and/or Vice President Cheney who most likely leaked Plame's identity to Novak. Dick Cheney writes in his memoir, In My Time:"

Note something very ominous here. The CIA sent a non-expert, ant-Pres Bush critic, to undermine

Bush's assertion about the yellowcake. Which, was used by the entire dem party and liberal media to undermine Bush and Cheney....

now, we have intel leaks that are designed to undermine Trump's presidency. We have globalist, marxist suckuptocorruptliberals

operatives in the state dept, justice,.....and the nsa and/or the cia.

world gov... the new enemy to countries with democracy and borders.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2727446/russian-spy-donald-trump-dirty-dossier-dead-car-moscow/

PS fuck W for not pardoning him.

WSS

Absolutely. Tells me, along with Bush not shutting down the border illegals garbage, and him keeping mum about obamao for eight years, THEN he goes public with criticizing Trump, OUR pres? Tells me... Bush was a globalist big government game player right

along with the rest of them.

THANK GOD WE ELECTED TRUMP !!!! DRAIN THE SWAMP !

Absolutely. Tells me, along with Bush not shutting down the border illegals garbage, and him keeping mum about obamao for eight years, THEN he goes public with criticizing Trump, OUR pres? Tells me... Bush was a globalist big government game player right

along with the rest of them.

THANK GOD WE ELECTED TRUMP !!!! DRAIN THE SWAMP !

I've lost a lot of respect for Bush.

How is outing a CIA agent anything like publishing the vice president of the united States of America's wife's personal information?

So what?

A Libby did not out her.

B she lied and colluded with her husband Joe Wilson to sabotage the Bush Administration filing a false report about uranium and Iraq.

The two of them bordered on treason IMO.

WSS

Posted Today, 10:37 AM

Scooter Libbey leaked the name of a CIA operative in order to get revenge on her husband.bacon

NO. that is incorrect. LIbby went to prison for getting caught up in contradicting statements or something like that.

Richard Armitage outed her.

https://www.thenewamerican.com/reviews/opinion/item/10903-the-truth-about-the-valerie-plame-case-finally-emerges

"How did this whole controversy start? Bush writes in his memoir: “In my 2003 State of the Union address, I had cited a British intelligence report that Iraq sought to buy uranium [yellowcake] from Niger. That single sentence in my five-thousand-word speech was not a major point in the case against Saddam. The British stood by that intelligence.... In July 2003, former Ambassador Joseph Wilson wrote a New York Times column alleging that the administration had ignored his skeptical findings when he traveled to Africa to investigate the Iraq-Niger connection.”

Wilson’s column in the Times resulted in the President being called a liar, which caused people in the administration to wonder why Joseph Wilson, a Democrat critic of Bush, was sent to Niger by the CIA for this mission. Washington journalist Bob Novak wanted to write a column on the affair and managed to get an interview on July 8, 2003, with Deputy Secretary of State Richard L. Armitage.. He writes in his memoir, The Prince of Darkness:

Armitage was giving me high-level insider gossip, unusual in a first meeting. About halfway through our session, I brought up Bush’s sixteen words.... I then asked Armitage a question that had been puzzling me but, for the sake of my future peace of mind, would better have been left unasked. Why would the CIA send Joseph Wilson, not an expert in nuclear proliferation and with no intelligence experience, on the mission to Niger? “Well,” Armitage replied, “you know his wife works at the CIA, and she suggested that he be sent to Niger.” “His wife works at the CIA?” I asked. “Yeah, in counterproliferation.”

He mentioned her first name, Valerie.... The exchange about Wilson’s wife lasted no more than sixty seconds. Armitage offered no interpretation of Wilson’s conduct and said nothing negative about him or his wife. I am sure it was not a planned leak but came out as an offhand observation.... Shortly thereafter, he secretly revealed his role to federal authorities investigating the leak of Mrs. Wilson’s name but did not inform White House officials, apparently including the President.

Novak got Valerie’s last name from Wilson’s bio in Who’s Who. But after he used it in his column, the name Valerie Plame became big news in the media and caused quite a storm. On October 1, 2003, after reading a second column by Novak on the case, Armitage, alarmed by the clamor in the press for the name of the leaker who had outed a covert CIA agent, revealed his role to his boss Secretary of State Colin Powell. They took up the matter with State Department lawyer William H. Taft IV, who then spoke with White House counsel Alberto Gonzales, who allegedly told Taft that he did not want to know. But why didn't Taft or Powell go directly to the President with this important information?

In January 2004, the Justice Department chose prosecutor Patrick J. Fitzgerald to investigate the leak of Valerie Plame's identity. From the outset, he was made fully aware that the leaker was Armitage, who resigned from the State Department in November 2004 but remained a subject of the inquiry until February 2006 when Fitzgerald told him in a letter that he would not be charged. The New York Times reported on Sept. 2, 2006:

Mr. Armitage cooperated voluntarily in the case, never hired a lawyer and testified several times to the grand jury, according to people who are familiar with his role and actions in the case. He turned over his calendars, datebooks and even his wife's computer in the course of the inquiry, those associates said. But Mr. Armitage kept his actions secret, not even telling President Bush because the prosecutor asked him not to divulge it, the people said.

Why would the prosecutor keep this vital information from the President who had expressed concern over the outing of a CIA operative? Meanwhile, the liberal press hysterically speculated that it was Karl Rove and/or Vice President Cheney who most likely leaked Plame's identity to Novak. Dick Cheney writes in his memoir, In My Time:"

Yep, Cheney had no idea what his right hand man was doing, Libby didn't mention anything to Miller, Oliver North was the only one who knew about trading arms for hostages and Anna Nicole married for love.

For all the crazy ass conspiracies you post about Democrats it's amazing the deflection when the same is said of Republicans

baconpound translation:

"I have no idea what I said, but if it was wrong, it's somebody else's fault, because I'ma snowflake"

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/03/07/the-ap-responds-to-pences-demand-for-an-apology-for-sharing-wifes-email/

so, the AP is sorry if publishing Mrs. Pence's personal email address caused her any problems.....

they did it for "transparency"

liberals use any information they can get, as a weapon. exactly why they want gun registration so badly...

why they want ...only... conservatives to show donors...

Archived