THE BROWNS BOARD

If all the anti trump people are millenials pussy snowflakes....

Clevfan4life

Why is it im always seeing them kicking the living dogshit out of bald headed trump supporters? Like berkleys at it again and these so called hipsters are smacking trump guys around like a shelter for battered women. Even 1 on 1 dudes are gettin slept.

Just something I've observed from these so called "onesie wearing mamas boys". He'll i even saw women going jaw huntin on these burly supposedly alpha males that are in full cover up mode and look like they're crying from all the mean hipster chicks beating the shit out of them.

Suffice to say I am "very" entertained by this. But tell us moar about snowflakes. ☕️

Well if we have to go by reality, I know I know that's such a downer, than I have s choice between fake ass Phil Roberts who's entire persona is a scam meant for television, or onesie boy who I see laying all kinds on Roberts type ngrs on tv.....then probably goes back to his tech job designing shit. Hmmm that's a tough one

Well if we have to go by reality, I know I know that's such a downer, than I have s choice between fake ass Phil Roberts who's entire persona is a scam meant for television, or onesie boy who I see laying all kinds on Roberts type ngrs on tv.....then probably goes back to his tech job designing shit. Hmmm that's a tough one

You keep saying this like you believe it. Most tech guys aren't hanging around in pajamas drinking hot cocoa. OK? They have actual jobs.

Here is the reality: Pajama boy was the Obama administration's idea of the young American male. If I was a young guy I wouldn't think too highly about the Obama administration's portrayal of ya'll.

pajamaboy.jpg?w=500

eda.png

Each side stereotypes what kind of person the other side is.

The left says righties are a bunch of country cow-tipping bumpkins. Righties say the left are a bunch of tutu-wearing fairies. Neither is true. I have a lefty friend who is a black-belt, and friends on both sides who served in the military.

actually, all tutu wearing fairies are liberals. Every single one of the gay sombeitches.

none on the right. OTH, what country cow tipping bumpkins there are, are all

on the right because they are still Real Americans.

Archived