THE BROWNS BOARD

You just have to read this one-- Conservatives silenced by college

calfoxwc

LOL. This IS so typical of the left. The serious hypocrisy by the left is is full view.

This is how leftists run everything - to their own avantage. That is how they emotionally flip the switch.

THEY demand their freedom of speech, and happily/angrily deny others their freedom of speech.

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/03/08/student-union-silence-conservative-students-after-criticizing-universitys-free-speech-intolerance/

I won't say all the time but I just see it over and over again where the leftists democrats would make great communists. Time after time they want to shout down and shut down conservative speakers on campus. They don't seem to want to have an exchange of ideas but are intolerant of those who disagree with them.

I won't say all the time but I just see it over and over again where the leftists democrats would make great communists. Time after time they want to shout down and shut down conservative speakers on campus. They don't seem to want to have an exchange of ideas but are intolerant of those who disagree with them.

They call Trump and supporters fascists while taking part in those activities too

Archived