THE BROWNS BOARD

Attorney General Sessions fires all Obama appointed US Attorneys

Breaking News: Attorney General Jeff Sessions has formally requested the resignations of the 46 remaining presidentially appointed US Attorneys, a Dept. of Justice spokeswoman said.

They usually get replaced by the new administration judges anyways so not a big surprise, but why have the remaining judges all resign at once instead of replaced as you have candidates in place?

They usually get replaced by the new administration judges anyways so not a big surprise, but why have the remaining judges all resign at once instead of replaced as you have candidates in place?

because their loyalty is to obamao/holder/lynch.... the left... they are therefore locked in bigoted, biased, dishonestly

buttfaced. "They're FIRED"

Wow that's never happened before.

WSS

I'm not saying that it hasn't, but if you run a campaign on the slogan "drain the swamp", it doesn't make much sense to shitcan people who are actually draining the swamp when it comes to corruption.

I'm not saying that it hasn't, but if you run a campaign on the slogan "drain the swamp", it doesn't make much sense to shitcan people who are actually draining the swamp when it comes to corruption.

Trump has done a lot of things that don't exactly fit the 'drain the swamp' mantra.

So are you guys on the left do you love this guy or not?

Or just following up on the outrage of the day? I don't know much about him and don't particularly care just because every president shit cans for last guys judges. MSNBC was just bitching about him letting so many Executives off the hook.

(Psst I don't care if he did and I'd never heard of him until the last couple days)

WSS

A liberal lawyer can be replaced with a conservative one. That is not a problem and if I'm a republican president draining the swamp, liberal lawyers would be at the top of the line of those going down the drain.

Archived