THE BROWNS BOARD

interesting view on pryor

beare

One positive... if TP really was a prima donna last season, then the locker room was pretty tight-lipped about it.

One positive... if TP really was a prima donna last season, then the locker room was pretty tight-lipped about it.

Oh well he's gone now and apparently Drew Rosenhaus was mistaken about his worth. And call me a skeptic but reports from the locker room are bullshit as often as not.

WSS

Oh well he's gone now and apparently Drew Rosenhaus was mistaken about his worth. And call me a skeptic but reports from the locker room are bullshit as often as not.

You? A skeptic? Never... :)

As a kid, I loved to throw buckeyes at cars...

Toledo Police took my sling shot for doing just that & now i remember i never got it back

Toledo Police took my sling shot for doing just that & now i remember i never got it back

Ha!....I had a wrist rocket..(still do, actually).....got me good and plenty....wifey bought me the current one......

shooting beers and bee's nests on a saturday is still fun

as a kid, we used to have buckeye throwing wars vs the kids from another block, and our block of kids.

Use to have WWII tank wars with refrigerator card board boxes, crawling inside of them in the big overgrown

weeded lot, rolling along.

After the cardboard boxes wore out, the loser usually started the buckeye throwing. One time, some of those

idiots started throwing rocks. We got mad and threw em back across the street. Trouble was, an old guy pulled out

of his driveway and sped off in front of us... one of us had throw a long, high rock throw, and it hit the old guy's car.

He looked just like Jimmy Durante, ...hopped out of his old gray Hudson sedan, and was shaking his cane up in the air,

and was yelling that he was going to call the police

and have all of us arrested. 1. it was an accident 2. Cell Phones hadn't been invented yet. 3. We all ran home and hid.

Our new wr may have had troubles, but he won't be as big a head case as Pryor, probably will be a far better teammate.

330px-Jimmy_durante_1964.JPG

I got hit by a car in front of my Grandma's looking for buckeyes. True story.

ahhhh, that explains everything

;)

We used to throw "hard dirt balls" near moving cars. They would explode into dust...we used 'em like hand grenades.

I've matured since then. Now my weapon of choice is my double barreled marshmallow shooter. This baby holds 40 mini marshmallows & launches 'em quickly! I have to admit I don't shoot at cars, just Grandkids, friends, family & of course, Steeler fans.

Mike

Archived