THE BROWNS BOARD

So if Russian hacking is an outrage

So the idea that the Russians would hack United States election teams for one reason or another, either to help the chances of the Trump campaign or delegitimize the Trump presidency why don't we care about members of the intelligence community and now probably Obama holdovers in the IRS leaking documents and information in order to interfere with the election process or delegitimize the Trump presidency? I mean when you think about it the Russians are our adversaries, and have been involved in Espionage for decades just like us, but Obama loyalists doing the same thing should rightly fall under the heading of treason right?

WSS

So the idea that the Russians would hack United States election teams for one reason or another, either to help the chances of the Trump campaign or delegitimize the Trump presidency why don't we care about members of the intelligence community and now probably Obama holdovers in the IRS leaking documents and information in order to interfere with the election process or delegitimize the Trump presidency? I mean when you think about it the Russians are our adversaries, and have been involved in Espionage for decades just like us, but Obama loyalists doing the same thing should rightly fall under the heading of treason right?

WSS

The Dems are still pretty pissed that Hillary and the DNC got caught up in actual election rigging. As opposed to the fake rigging they believe Russia was involved in.

But no, they won't see that clearly these leaks are the exact same kind of thing they were complaining about because the hypocrisy will go over their head or they just don't care.

The Dems are still pretty pissed that Hillary and the DNC got caught up in actual election rigging. As opposed to the fake rigging they believe Russia was involved in.

But no, they won't see that clearly these leaks are the exact same kind of thing they were complaining about because the hypocrisy will go over their head or they just don't care.

True enough logic it just seems to me that the dems have effectively shifted the focus from Hillary and her campaigns own malfeasance and laid the blame on some fake Russian conspiracy.

I really hope, but somehow I don't really expect, those within the IRS and the intelligence community who leaked this shit, are rooted out and prosecuted.

It really is every bit as illegal as breaking into an office in the Watergate Hotel.

WSS

http://nypost.com/2017/03/06/why-dems-will-regret-a-probe-into-russian-election-hacking/

The investigation of Russian interference in the US election could turn into a big headache for the Democrats. The phrase Be careful what you ask for comes to mind.

For months before the presidential election, I explained why the Democrats were making a big mistake by picking Hillary Clinton as their candidate. And I correctly predicted that she would lose.

The Democrats didnt listen, and now their party is in shambles. They arent going to listen to me now either about the unintended consequences of an investigation of the Russians, but Im going to explain anyway.

One of the reasons I predicted Hillary would lose was that the Russians had hacked her emails along with those of some other Democratic Party higher-ups.

A very reliable source told me that the Russians did it, through a proxy and this is the important part that the National Security Agency had hacked the Russians while the Russians were hacking Hillary.

So everything the Russians have, the NSA also has. And, as I said back then, the NSA offered those hacked emails including Hillarys to the FBI, which declined the offer.

Everyone now agrees with me that the Russians did indeed hack Hillary. In fact, Clinton herself treated this as a fait accompli something that had actually happened when she started to address what was in those emails. She said the 30,000 or so messages were mostly discussions about yoga and daughter Chelseas wedding.

That, of course, is absurd.

Only Hillary really knows whats in those 30,000 emails because they never came out, although they were supposed to.

WikiLeaks, which dumped hundreds of thousands of Democratic emails onto its site, never had one email that came from Hillary or was sent to her.

WikiLeaks had promised what it called the fourth phase of email dumps the week before the election, but thats the only promise it didnt keep. So what happened? My guess is that President Obamas stern warning to Vladimir Putin caused the Russian president to stop the promised leak of Hillarys personal emails.

Any investigation of the Russian hacking is liable to result in Hillarys emails being read, and perhaps released.

The other possibility is even more likely. Putin could get annoyed by the firestorm over his interference in the US election and decide to have the surrogate he had do the hacking release Hillarys emails.

Imagine how quickly attention will shift if we suddenly have Hillary s emails about Obama, Bill Clinton, donations to the Clinton Foundation and many other topics.

I believe Russia hacked into higgardly's emails, etc...

but the reports that our CIA stole the russian hacking tools...

sets dishonest CIA rogue agents within our gov.... up to be

able to hack into republicans they don't like, and have it blamed

on the Russians.

The CIA democrat loyalist roques undermine the republicans the dems don't control...

by convincing most of America those republicans are sold out

to Russia's influence...

That's what I think. The CIA stayed QUIET about Benghazi all this time. But you let a Republican

win our WH, and CIA activist hell breaks loose. That says a lot right there. The dems have moles

in our intel agencies.

Archived