THE BROWNS BOARD

WHOA: Former TOP Obama official actually ADMITS that they spied on Trump’s team – [VIDEO]

OldBrownsFan

FOX NEWS – A former top Obama administration official has acknowledged efforts by her colleagues to gather intelligence on Trump team ties to Russia before Donald Trump took office and to conceal the sources of that intelligence from the incoming administration.

Evelyn Farkas, deputy assistant secretary of defense under Obama, made the disclosure while on the air with MSNBC’s Mika Brzezinski.

“I was urging my former colleagues, and frankly speaking the people on the Hill, it was more actually aimed at telling the Hill people, get as much information as you can, get as much intelligence as you can, before President Obama leaves the administration,” Farkas, who is now a senior fellow at the Atlantic Council, said.

“Because I had a fear that somehow that information would disappear with the senior [Obama] people who left, so it would be hidden away in the bureaucracy … that the Trump folks – if they found out how we knew what we knew about their … the Trump staff dealing with Russians – that they would try to compromise those sources and methods, meaning we no longer have access to that intelligence.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVGp2FZmVA4

"Did you hear that at the end of her comments?

“That’s why you have the leaking…”

Amazing. She said right there that they were spying on Trump officials yet the media doesn’t give a damn. All they are about is tarring and feathering Nunes for daring to admit that he’s seen reports that may validate the spying."

http://therightscoop.com/whoa-former-top-obama-official-actually-admits-that-they-spied-on-trumps-team-video/

She's not admitting the Obama admin spied on Trump, jesus OBF. We've known from the beginning that the admin knew there was an ongoing investigation by the intelligence agencies into Trump. This is nothing new. Your side is still trying to twist this as something that Obama ordered with absolutely no evidence just to spite a political rival. This is "nonsense". Just the stuff from Flynn warranted a full investigation into Trump and his cabinet picks. Now we've got stuff coming out about sessions and manafort....everyday there's "smoke". Is it fire? Who knows. But it's smokey enough that if this was going on the other side.....I mean look how many years the birther shit went on and all of you were completely on that train. Than when the certificate was furnished it was a "fake" ofc. So that amt of "smoke" warranted endless anxiety from y'all that we have a mooslim brotherhood plant in the white house. Well now there's sufficient "smoke" to indicate we may have a Putin plant in the white house. The intelligence agencies wouldn't be doing their jobs if they didnt' look into this.

She's not admitting the Obama admin spied on Trump, jesus OBF. We've known from the beginning that the admin knew there was an ongoing investigation by the intelligence agencies into Trump. This is nothing new. Your side is still trying to twist this as something that Obama ordered with absolutely no evidence just to spite a political rival. This is "nonsense". Just the stuff from Flynn warranted a full investigation into Trump and his cabinet picks. Now we've got stuff coming out about sessions and manafort....everyday there's "smoke". Is it fire? Who knows. But it's smokey enough that if this was going on the other side.....I mean look how many years the birther shit went on and all of you were completely on that train. Than when the certificate was furnished it was a "fake" ofc. So that amt of "smoke" warranted endless anxiety from y'all that we have a mooslim brotherhood plant in the white house. Well now there's sufficient "smoke" to indicate we may have a Putin plant in the white house. The intelligence agencies wouldn't be doing their jobs if they didnt' look into this.

Uhm no we didn't. In fact there has always been a denial of surveillance of the Trump campaign by the Obama administration. We have been told the intelligence gathering on Trump was incidental such as we had wiretaps on the Russian ambassador and so that is how they knew about Gen. Flynn. Let's not forget either that when they do pick up Americans on these kind of wiretaps they are supposed to be kept private and not given out to the Washington Post to publish.

If in fact now the Obama administration were found out to be spying on the Trump campaign and then deliberately leaking out information to the press that is news much bigger than Watergate ever was. And that is what this former official is now admitting.

all legal hell should break loose vs the obamao regime. that is so dirty - to get as much informtion to screw over

the other party's new president and his people, that they could screw them over and screw with them at every turn.

Obamao OPENED the flood of information, and she admitted, they were afraid of that information never being

retrieved by the obamao people.

so, obamao ordered it spread over all agencies... and there you go. It got leaked by obamao's people

this is far, far, far more dramatically corrupt and far bigger serious trouble. Independent prosecutor now. I have

never seen a political party go kgb to screw with the other guys and gals who DID WIN.

Dangerous stuff there.

Uhm no we didn't. In fact there has always been a denial of surveillance of the Trump campaign by the Obama administration.

Yes, the Obama admin did not initiate the surveillance of Trump.....nor could they. Like there should be an investigation of the CLinton foundation, on that i think we can agree, but Trump himself cannot command that. He can be apprised of it for sure, and probably would be...doubtful he would object. But are you getting it now?

If in fact now the Obama administration were found out to be spying on the Trump campaign and then deliberately leaking out information to the press that is news much bigger than Watergate ever was. And that is what this former official is now admitting.

No, no she didn't. I think you're hearing what you want to hear. She is admitting they knew about it and wanted the people on capital hill to be apprised of what was going on so that the info being uncovered wouldn't be buried by new arrivals.

information that should never have been leaked. get serious, Cleve. You are arguing the definition of "is"....

im not arguing about the leaks. Her claim is that the leaks are happening because people on the inside are seeing some very serious shit. We shall see how serious it is. House intelligence committee today voted to go forward with the investigation, so they think doing that has merit. That should say something.

im not arguing about the leaks. Her claim is that the leaks are happening because people on the inside are seeing some very serious shit. We shall see how serious it is. House intelligence committee today voted to go forward with the investigation, so they think doing that has merit. That should say something.

I would maintain these were Obama holdovers who hate Trump and knew Flynn was lying about ever speaking with the Russians so they illegally leaked out from the wiretap with the Russian ambassador where he had spoken to him. That is no big deal and Flynn should have just admitted it. It was a cover up without any crime. Now whoever leaked that information to the Washington Post they committed a felony offense and they should be worried about now.

It's amazing how easily you guys are dismissing Trumps circumstantial relations with the russians. There's about as much smoke here as there was with Hillary and her bullshit so it would not surprise me. Especially in that video where she brought up Trump possibly getting bailed out by the russians, now that's something i had not heard of nor thought of. But.......it makes sense. There was another report today that it was possibly russian mobsters who set Trump up with the right people in Moscow. And I remember back in the 80's there were stories of Trumps ties with the mob, i mean he was in NY real estate so it almost went without saying. All of it was circumstantial ofc but now the dots might be getting connected. We'll see.

It's amazing how easily you guys are dismissing Trumps circumstantial relations with the russians. There's about as much smoke here as there was with Hillary and her bullshit so it would not surprise me. Especially in that video where she brought up Trump possibly getting bailed out by the russians, now that's something i had not heard of nor thought of. But.......it makes sense. There was another report today that it was possibly russian mobsters who set Trump up with the right people in Moscow. And I remember back in the 80's there were stories of Trumps ties with the mob, i mean he was in NY real estate so it almost went without saying. All of it was circumstantial ofc but now the dots might be getting connected. We'll see.

But there was never a real investigation of Hillary.

No one ever questioned under oath nobody seriously called for a special prosecutor, not even the Nunez committee.

And she knowingly destroyed evidence.

So circumstantial dealings with the Russians means nothing to me. (And let's be perfectly clear you don't give fuck number one either) deal with the Russians every day all day long Republican and Democrat and independent.

WSS

MARK LEVIN: Interview with Obama Official on Trump spying is a SMOKING GUN

Mark Levin opened his show with the blockbuster interview between Morning Mika and Evelyn Fargas that we posted this morning, pointing out that this really is a big deal and in some respects a smoking gun.

Levin points out that as Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense, Fargas was really only mid-tier and yet she still had access to sources and methods as well as the actual intelligence. Further, she herself tried to get this information shared with members of Congress and encouraged her colleagues to do the same.

Levin calls this a smoking gun – “not in every particular but in enough particulars” – and says Fargas needs to be a witness in front of the House and Senate intel committees and needs to be interviewed by the FBI.

In a later segment Levin made a great point, asking if Trump’s people were only caught by mistake then why did Fargas fear that they would lose their sources and methods once Trump’s people moved into the White House?

http://therightscoop.com/mark-levin-interview-with-obama-official-on-trump-spying-is-a-smoking-gun/

great - obamao had a communist advisor in the WH and they went kgb in

getting the goods, or at least enough information to manufacture

false narratives on the intel they gathered.

Apparently, the left is making is dangerous for the people on the right to get

into office - them and their families.

So that amt of "smoke" warranted endless anxiety from y'all that we have a mooslim brotherhood plant in the white house. Well now there's sufficient "smoke" to indicate we may have a Putin plant in the white house. The intelligence agencies wouldn't be doing their jobs if they didnt' look into this.

For all of my 31 years there has been a Goldman Sachs plant in the White House. The Banks and War Profiteers have far more power than the Oval Office and definitely have more power than Russia.

Archived